Epilogue

Oh hell guys, I can't believe we are actually at the end of Yes Sir. When I started this book in January, I had no idea it would bypass The Alpha's Broken Mate in popularity and I definitely didn't think that it would do as well as it did. I just wanted to try it, because of my obsession with ladydianna01 books, as well as Snape75 & Fhanth stories. These people have written some of the best BDSM books I have ever come across and got me hooked. And now here I am with my very first BDSM book (even if it was very light.) and you all seem to love it. Thank you for giving my stories a chance, and for all the sweet as well as hilarious comments. You honestly make my day. Anyway, enough of my rambling, here is the Epilogue you have all been waiting for.

Kayden's POV

2 years later.

My hands are sweating and shaking as I try to button up my white shirt. I don't know why I'm so nervous, I mean, I love Leo with everything in me and this is the happiest day of my life, but my nerves are going crazy. I keep picturing everything that could possibly go wrong at this point.

I'm still struggling with my shirt when the door bangs open and Maxie comes bouncing in. "Are you still not ready Kaydz? Your man is waiting for you, so hurry your cute little ass up and get out there!" He exclaims when he sees that I'm not ready. 

I just huff at him and drop my hands, my eyes quickly filling with tears. I don't know what's wrong with me today, but I really need to pull myself together and get out there to see Leo. Maxie sees my tears and quickly comes to me, engulfing me in a tight hug. "What's wrong boo, are you having second thoughts?" he asks and I quickly shake my head, taking in a deep breath to help calm me down.

"No, of course not. I don't know what's wrong with me today, but I feel so damn nervous and I'm scared something is going to go wrong, or that I do something stupid and embarrass Leo in front of all his friends." I tell him, my voice slightly shaky.

"Aww honey, it's okay. Everyone gets nervous on their wedding day, but I can assure you, you have absolutely nothing to be nervous about. Master Leo can't wait to make you his in the eyes of the world, so how about you finish getting that cute butt of yours dressed and we get out there and get you married, hmm?" While he talked, he finished off buttoning my shirt and started on my tie and his words had me feeling a lot better too. 

I was still nervous about walking out there in front of everyone, but I was going to push all of that aside and stand next to the man I loved with every fibre in my being.

The past two years have been the best ever, with Leo next to me as my constant support system. There were days that I would regress back to before I met him, especially when I thought about my past, but my love was always there to bring me back out of it and make sure that I know I'm loved now.

To give you a rundown of everything that happened the past few years since that night, Rodney's body was never found, so thank you to Jace and Landon. As for my best friend, he went through a difficult time a while back, just after the whole mess with Rodney and I was left wondering if Dean would actually put up with it, or just leave him, but I shouldn't have worried. Dean proved how much he loved his baby, when he went after Maxie's parents. Those horrible people got what was coming to them after what they had tried to do to Dean and Maxie and now they were happier than ever. In fact, they had just gotten married three months ago and were talking about adopting a baby in about a year or two. But that is a story for another time.

As for Hayden and Corey, those two were as happy as ever and I finally got to know exactly why the big guy was so protective of his sweet husband and let's just say, I was horrified. Corey's parents should have gotten far worse than what they got. Timmy was still with Randy and they were also talking about getting married. Connor got life in prison, with no chance of parole, so that left me very relieved. Tina had also found herself a new Master and she seemed much happier and a lot more relaxed now.