Relaxing & Trusting

Hey guys. I know my updating schedule is bad, but my life is chaos. I wanted to know if any of you had any questions about me as a person. Please feel free to ask and I will answer you. I love comments on my stories as well as just chatting to my readers.

Up top is the gorgeous David Gandy as Dean. That man just screams Daddy.

Leo's POV

I woke up slowly, feeling the warmth of my baby tucked into my side. I couldn't help the smile that spread over my face, because the past two days have honestly been the best ever. Apart from the fact that my baby had gotten hurt badly, I loved taking care of him and he seemed to have become a lot more comfortable with me. Bathing him was pure torture though. I had to see the water gliding down over his beautifully soft, pale skin and I had to touch him everywhere. Luckily I knew how to control myself, so that I didn't make him feel uncomfortable.

He still blushed a lot when I had to wash him, especially his intimate areas, but it didn't look like my touch was causing him any anxiety, for which I was extremely grateful. The last thing I ever want, is for my sweet boy to feel uncomfortable with me. I was also very shocked to see that he kept himself completely clean shaven down there too. That sight had caused a bit of difficulty for my hormones, but I quickly tamped it back down. 

Today, Timmy was coming over to see how Kayden was doing and to make sure there were no signs of infection or strain on his wound. He was bringing his Master over as well, which I was actually quite happy about. I hadn't really seen or spoken to Randy since Kayden came to live with me, and I really did miss spending time with my friend. His sadistic tendencies have never bothered me and I knew he was just a teddy bear underneath that cold exterior. 

Randy had his own set of issues to deal with in the past that made him the way he is now, and the only one who gets to see the real man behind the cold mask of a sadistic Dom, was little Timmy and his close friends, aka myself, Dean and Hayden . Those two were truly made for each other. I admit, I was a bit worried for the small doctor in the beginning, but I saw for myself, how Randy started changing back to his old self with the help of his submissive. The sadism will always be there, but that's also fine, seeing as Timmy is a masochist and his Master meets his needs perfectly.

I don't know how long I lay there, thinking about my friends and just staring at the little beauty in my arms, but I'm brought out of my reverie when I see he is waking up. He blinks his beautiful, big blue eyes up at me, still half asleep, then he softly smiles at me, leaning up slightly to kiss my cheek. He's been doing that a lot more over the past two days as well, making me want to shout out to the world how precious my sweet baby is.

"Morning Baby, how did you sleep?" I ask him, smiling down at his lightly blushing face, he really is too cute for his own good.

"Um, I slept r-really well, thank you." he replies, pushing his face into my neck, making me chuckle at him. "That's good baby. I'm gonna go see how long breakfast is going to be, then, after we've eaten, I will help you get ready for Timmy's visit this morning. How do you feel about them staying for lunch with us?" I ask, wanting to first see if he will be okay with having other people here.  "I-it's okay. I really would like to s-see T-timmy again, he's nice. C-can Maxie and D-Dean come too?" he asks shyly and it's actually a really good idea. It would be nice to spend the day with my friends and their partners. Maybe I should invite Hayden and Corey as well. 

"What about Hayden and Corey? Maybe we can have some finger snacks for lunch, instead of something too heavy. We can maybe go out back and enjoy some sunshine?" I ask him and he smiles at me. "That w-would be r-really nice, t-thank you M-master." he says, sending a shot of heat straight down my spine, but I push it back before gently kissing his soft lips and getting up. "I'll be right back baby." I tell him as I slip on some shorts and leave the room.