A Leap of Faith

Hey guys, how has your week been so far? Mine has been absolutely crazy, but most of it in a good way. I have had the best and most inspiring comments on my stories lately and it makes me feel so good about myself. I've had moments where I just wanted to give up, because not everyone in my life understands why I love writing so much and are horrified that I write BxB books and they sometimes say some mean things about it, but then I read through my comments from all of you and I realise that what they say don't matter. It's what all of you think. They don't read my books, you do, and you all seem to love it, so thank you for that. This chapter is dedicated to each and every one of you just for being so damn awesome. 

Kayden's POV

My heart was pounding in my chest and I felt like I was going to faint from nerves. I had felt so bad for what I had done to Leo and the way I had behaved that I wanted to do something special for him, but I didn't know what. I mean, he literally had everything he could possibly want in life, so what the hell could I do to let him know how much I love and appreciate him? So I decided to give Maxie a call and ask him for advice. Now, the reason for my nerves was the tone Maxie used when he said he was on his way to me immediately to help.

That boy was crazy with a capital C and he was a little pervert on top of that as well, so my mind was running wild and jumping to all the different ideas he could possibly be coming up with and to say I was terrified, was an understatement.

Leo had to go in to work this morning and he was apparently going to be gone for most of the day, but he left Jace with me as well as all the security that normally worked to keep his property secure and safe. So at least Maxie and I would be able to spend some one on one time together. We haven't really been able to do that lately with all the drama and crap going on.

I finished getting ready for the day and went to sit in the lounge to wait, when I heard the doorbell ring. Jace went to open the door and I heard Maxie shouting from the entryway. "Damn Jace, you're looking better and better every time I have the privilege of seeing you. Have you been working out more?" Maxie asked him and I heard Jace chuckle at my crazy friend. 

"Kayden is in the lounge waiting for you Maxie." and with that I heard Jace's footsteps move away down the hall. Maxie comes barging into the lounge and thank God I was sitting down, because I would have definitely landed on my ass otherwise. The crazy boy jumps on me and cuddles into my chest, squealing happily. "Kaydz, I've missed you so much, You have no fucking idea how much, I swear I was gonna die if I didn't see you soon." he pouted. Jeez this boy was so dramatic.

I laughed while I pushed him off me. "You w-won't die Maxie, d-don't be so dramatic. "I chuckle, before giving him a quick hug, as I still felt a bit weird when I touched anyone else besides Leo. "But I m-missed you t-too Maxie." I say, making him grin at me widely.

"Soooo.....tell me what you have in mind for the yummy Prof and I'll see what I can do to help you." He says, grinning at me mischievously.

"T-That's the problem Maxie. I d-don't know what t-to do for him. I w-want to d-do something for him, t-that would show him how m-much I t-trust and l-love him, but I d-don't know what. I c-can't even g-get him a gift, the man h-has everything h-he could p-possibly want." I stutter out, cursing every single time my words get stuck. The therapist said that it will eventually go away, as I learn to let go of everything that had happened to me, but it was so frustrating.

Maxie gets a glint in his eye that makes my nerves spike even more. "How far are you willing, or should I say ready, to go to prove it to him." he asks me, and I instantly start panicking. "No, I don't mean all the way Kaydz, we both know you aren't ready for that. But do you think you might be willing to try a light scene with him? No penetration at all, just a bit of play. Do you think you can handle that?"he quickly rushes out, when he sees the panicked look on my face.