Building Trust

Hey guys, hope you all had a good weekend. I had a lot of fun, till I slipped and broke my one finger yesterday, so I'm having a bit of difficulty with typing, but I'm going to try my best. I'm going to put in a surprise POV in this chapter, so please let me know what you think. Enjoy xxx

Leo's Pov

It was Friday night and I needed to relax a bit, so I was heading to the club. But I will have some special guests with me tonight. Kayden had agreed to come with me and he was bringing Maxie with as well. This was the perfect opportunity to introduce the mischievous boy to Dean and I couldn't wait to see his face when he saw Maxie. The boys were meeting me at the club, where I already had them down on the guest list so they won't have to wait in the long line to get in tonight. To say I was excited, would be a massive understatement, as I couldn't wait to spend time with Kayden in a setting where I could feel completely relaxed as well as get him used to being around me in that kind of setting.

This past week had flown by after the long talk I had with Kayden. He started coming back to class and even though he still got very nervous around other people, I could see how much more relaxed he was with me. He would still tense up a bit, especially when I went to hug him, but he would instantly relax into the embrace and hug back, and the trembles and shakes were gone as well. I just wish I had a bit more time with my sweet boy, which is why I had invited them to the club tonight. 

I arrived at the club and parked in my usual parking spot, before getting out and heading to the main doors. I stopped to ask Matthew, the bouncer at the door, if my guests had arrived and he told me they haven't yet. So I asked him to please have them escorted to the VIp platform as soon as they got there. He agreed and I went inside, stopping at the bar to get a drink, before I headed to the platform. I saw Dean was already there and luckily, no boy was kneeling at his feet, so I could introduce Maxie to him and watch the big bad Dom swallow his tongue, because Maxie was absolutely gorgeous and Dean's perfect fit in every way.

We were sitting chatting when I looked up and almost choked on my drink. Heading our way was Hayden and his sub Corey. But what caught and held my attention was the two boys walking behind them. Kayden was latched onto Maxie so tightly, that you would need a crowbar to seperate them but they both looked absolutely stunning. Maxie was wearing a pair of tiny black leather shorts with laces on the sides and a red mesh shirt with black boots. Kayden was wearing black skinny jeans, that were skin tight and showed off his ass in all it's glory, with a black tank top and a light blue button-up shirt that was left open, with black boots as well. I quickly looked at Dean to see his reaction and wanted to burst out laughing. He had his drink raised half way to his mouth, but it seems like he had forgotten all about it as he stared at the two beauties walking our way.

They all reached us and Hayden went to sit next to Dean, pulling Corey into his lap. "I found these two at the door by Matthew and he said they were your guests Leo, so I offered to show them the way." Hayden said, smirking at Dean, who still had the same stunned look on his face. As soon as he heard they were my guests, he turned to me and raised an eyebrow, so I turned back to the boys, who were standing there uncertainly. "These two boys are Kayden and Maxie. Boys, these gentlemen are my friends, Dean and Hayden, and Hayden's husband and sub, Corey." I introduced them all to each other, them motioned for the boys to come closer to me. I pulled Kayden into my lap, where he sat tensely for a few seconds, before leaning into my body, and I told Maxie to sit next to me on the couch, right next to Dean. 

Dean couldn't take his eyes off the boy next to me and by the looks of things, Maxie was having the same problem. He was openly staring at the Dom and I could see the gleam of challenge in Maxie's eyes as Dean raised an eyebrow at the young man staring at him so blatantly. He was used to the obedient little subs at the club, who would lower their eyes, when he was heading their way. He leaned closer to Maxie, their faces almost touching, "Are you looking for a spanking little boy?" he asked, his voice low and husky, and Maxie gave him a huge grin in return. "Yes please," he replied, shocking Dean into silence for a moment, before smirking at the boy. "Careful what you wish for little one." he whispered, so close to Maxie that their lips were almost touching, causing the boy to smirk right back at him, "As I said, yes please...Sir" he said, still grinning at the Dom in front of him.