29.

Jimin Pov
"I do."She said smiling as both of us were smiling at eachother crazily in the church.
We both moved closer and kissed each other with passion and love....as everyone cheered for us.
I had straight come to the church from prison to live happily ever after with her.
I left my mafia's throne and I'm going to start a new life with her from today.

~1 year later~
Jimin Pov
"Whyaaaaaaaa!!"The baby's cry could be heard at the corridor of the hospital.
"Congratulation,Mr and Mrs.Park."The doctor said as he gave the baby boy to Y/n.She hugged and kissed the boy."Thankyou,Y/n."I said and kissed her forehead,it's the 3rd most happiest moment for me cause 1st was to kidnap Y/n and 2nd was to marry her.
She gave the baby to me,he was the most adorable and precious.
I took him in my arms.

"Congratulations to the most sweetest couples!!"My friends burst inside the room and took the baby away from me and started to fight for the baby like kids

"What is this baby's name??"Taehyung asked."Hero."Y/n said and smiled.
The baby suddenly started to cry and everyone started to panic.Taehyung started to do his weird alien dance to stop the baby cry,Suga started to sing which made the baby cry more....
Everyone gasped including the baby as Jungkook started to twerk...What is this fool doing in front of a new born baby??

~5 yrs later~
Y/n Pov
"Bang!bang!"Hero shouted pointing a toy gun at Taehyung."Hahaha!!Taetae uncle,you are dead!!"Hero said laughing.
"Wow!!Hero,do you want to be a policeman??"My dad asked smiling.
"NO!!That's boring..."Hero said."Then what to do you want to be??"My dad asked still smiling.
"The Mafia king!!"Hero said smiling proudly as everyone's jaws dropped.

~The End~

Author's note:
Hope you all enjoyed the story!!
I purple you all,my readers!!!💜
Always support me and do kindly vote if you liked the story.
Bye!!😘