20.

Jimin Pov
She seems a little sad and depressed....I know it's all my fault...I can't help but be jealous...no..not jealous...angry when I see her being close with other guys....I just can't control my anger...I just can't.She tries to hide and pretend to sleep when I enter the room.
"Why the hell are you avoiding me,huh?"I asked out of frustation as she was about to walk out of the room.She just ignored my question and slowly walked out of the room.
Y/n pov
Suddenly,he grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall."What the..."I cried out.
"Answer me!!"he shouted which made me scared but I tried to put a straight face.
"Cause I don't like you!!"I shouted back as a tear rolled down my eye.
"I already said I'm sorry...it was not my real intention..."he softened a bit and looked away as I stared at him with tears in eyes.
"I was drunk...."he said looking down in the floor."Being drunk is not an excuse,ok!!"I screamed with tears in my eyes."I can't control my anger when I see you with other guys!!"Jimin shouted out of anger and reluctantly closed his mouth by his hand as he realized what he just confessed out loud.
"I think Taehyung is calling me."Jimin said leaving me and walking downstairs as fast as he can.
'He is jealous??'
Jimin Pov
'Me and my big mouth.'I mentally slapped myself.