22.

Y/n Pov
"Jimin don't leave my hand...."I pleaded."But didn't you say...."Jimin was only midsentence as I interuppted him."No!!I...I...please..No..."I pleaded as I'm scared that a ghost(I don't care whether gay or not.)to come and pull me.I holded his hand tightly while walking to the room.
"Jimin sleep on the bed...."I pleaded as he proceeded to sleep on the couch."But I thought you told me that I can't since the last incident."Jimin said."please..."I said with pleading eyes.He scoffed and lyed beside me.
Jimin Pov
In the middle of the night she suddenly hugged me tightly and whispered,"I'm scared..."
I hugged her back trying to comfort her and lightly patted her head.
Y/n Pov
I don't know why but I really feel safe in his arms even though I know that he is dangerous...
Author's Pov
"That ghost is not a gay!!"Jhope shouted."It is!!"Taehyung shouted back.
"Does Y/n and Jimin sleep on the same bed??"Jungkook asked suddenly."Yeah, to think about it we do have a separate guest room..."Taehyung said with a confused face.
"Hmmm....but still Jimin let's Y/n sleep on his own bed when he doesn't even allow us to sit on his bed."Jhope said with a suspected look.
"What if they have triplets??"Taehyung said out of blue."Or 5 kids at once??"Jhope added.
Jungkook gave them 'Are you both serious?'look.