4.

Y/n Pov
I tried to move...but failed...I can't move...I'm tied.It's dark everywhere..."Someone there...??"I cried out."Yes,sweetie."A masculine voice said.I could see a shadow coming from the door towards me.
He stood in front of me and bent down to look into my eyes.I was really scared...those icy blue eyes of his were freezing me from inside."Let me go!!"I screamed."Do you think,I will??"He said sarcastically and smirked."The cops will catch you..."I said."If they will dare,then I will..."he said and stopped,looked at me gave me an evil smile.He suddenly took out a gun and pointed in my forehead...I shooked my head and closed my eyes tightly imagining my head blow up...I smiled and said,"I knew it...a loser like you would do an act like that...I'm not scared of you !!" His expression suddenly turned dark...scaring me...
"If that won't help then..."he said and smirked again and turned towards a photo pasted in the wall...it was my dad's photo...he took out the gun and pressed the trigger of his gun and shooted the picture of my dad.Then the man started to laugh hysterically like a psycho.He took out his phone from his pocket and dialled a number.He walked towards me giving an evil smile and said,"Mr.Choi I didn't knew your daughter is so...beautiful..."
The man bent down and putted the phone on speaker,My dad said,"Leave her...don't bring her in the middle...."The man brought his phone closer to my face and said,"Tell your dad to take back the case of Bang Sihyuk." "Dad continue the case,these idiots can't harm me!!"I shouted.The man kicked my chair out of anger.The chair fell down with me in the ground really hard...I felt weak and dizzy...Everything started to turn dark...
"You deserve it!!"He said and I heard his footsteps walk out of the dark room.A tear rolled down my eyes and I closed my eyes...