8.

Y/n Pov
It's already 10:00 pm and Jimin has not returned home yet...Suddenly the room's door opened and Jimin came inside...I could see his hand bleeding...bleeding too much...but he didn't show any expression of pain."Your hand...It's bleeding..."I said in a low voice.
"So...??"He asked."Where's the first aid box??"I asked."There."he said and pointed in the drawer beside the bed.I took out a bandage and oinment.I took his hand and started rubbing the oinment on his wound."What the hell...are you doing??Awww..."He asked and whined in pain as I rubbed the oinment." "I'm not weak like you..."He continued to comment and I continued to ignore him after sometime he stopped blabbering...I looked up at him after I finished to bandage his hand...He was staring at me with those beautiful blue eyes of his....For a second I thought I was lost in his eyes...Suddenly reality hit me... and I snapped my fingers for him to come back in reality too.
"Umm...Are you hungry??"Jimin asked."No...I.."I said when he cutted me in the middle and said,"Lets have dinner together I'm hungry..."
I silently ate dinner with him...in the dinning hall..."Eww..."I said aloud as the curry tasted like a complete Shit....Jimin glared at me and said,"If you don't like it then you can cook yourself from tomorrow."
Jimin Pov
How dare she insult my cooking!!It was my first time cooking...I had realised that she had not eaten for a whole day yesterday...so I made dinner...for her...and now she is making fun of my food...
I angrily gulped the curry"Eww..."I said aloud as it tastes like Shit...

Y/n pov
I woke up in the middle of the night...I looked around the room and found Jimin lying in a couch.I went near him...He looked so...cute while asleep...like an angel but in reality he is a devil..."Bfft...f*** off..."Jimin murmured.Omg this guy even curses when he is asleep..."She is mine....only mine...umm"