14.

Y/n Pov
I nearly screamed of excitement seeing a vanilla icecream on the refrigerator.Oh my gosh can't decide what is more sweeter,the icecream or Jimin??
And he even left a hot water bag for me beside the bed...
I excitedly lied on the couch with the vanilla icecream ready to watch a movie.
I opened the TV and a news channel flashed on the TV.The scenario on the TV was about to make me cry,Dad was on the TV literally pleading.
"Please I want my daughter back."Dad pleaded.Tears rolled down my eyes.
"Princess,I miss you."Dad said tears in his eyes.I went near the TV,touched the TV screen and said,"I miss you too,Dad....I miss you too"and started to cry.

Jimin Pov
I returned home early today. I walked to my room.
"Please let me go...Please..."Y/n pleaded with tears in her eyes as soon as I entered the room.

Y/n Pov
"You can't ,Sweetheart." Jimin said with a smirk.
"Why??"I asked."Cause you are kidnapped."Jimin said."And I guess you won't return until..."Jimin said and stopped."Until??"I asked."Until the case is taken back or you are dead."Jimin said and smirked.

Jimin Pov
I walked inside the bathroom for a shower. I slowly opened my shirt buttons still thinking of Y/n and the tears in her eyes...'Jimin,Why the f*** do you even care??'I asked myself.My chains of thoughts were broken as I heard a noise of a glass breaking from the bedroom.

Y/n Pov
It's all my fault...my dad can't continue the case because of me...his name will be ruined because of me...'Y/n,you can do this'I encouraged myself as I took the broken glass in order to end my life...
I tightly holded the glass piece in my sweaty hands....suicide isn't as easy as I thought...
"Will it hurt??"I asked myself aloud.
"Yes,Sweetheart...it will hurt..."Jimin said entering the room."Please stay away from me...I want to die."I said shivering."Then you may..."He said granting me the permission to die.I looked at him with wide eyes."Cut your wrist."He said with an evil smirk on his face.
I holded the glass piece on my wrist but couldn't cut it...
"You are really weak..."He said and sighed and came close towards me.
"Don't come near me..."I said holding the large broken glass piece towards him."If I don't then??"he asked with a smirk."Wanna kill me??"He asked.He said taking my hand which had the glass piece and put it in his bare chest."Ok...kill me."He said giving me a psycho smile.I hesitated.'I can't...why am I not able to??'I asked myself."What happened, Sweetie??You can't do it??Why??"Jimin asked."Do you care about me??"Jimin asked with an evil smile on his face.'No...I don't care about him...Do you,Y/n??'I asked myself.
A tear rolled down my eyes."I don't know...but I can't kill you..."I said and threw away the glass and started to cry,Jimin suddenly hugged me tightly.I don't know why but I hugged him back....
Even though he is dangerous I feel safe with him.
Jimin Pov
'I don't care if you care but I do care about you.'