Daecheon

Jungkook's POV

"We call this room."

"Me and Yoonie are in here!"

"Uh, haha," Jungkook awkwardly scratches the back of his head as Taehyung and him stare at the last room.

"Go ahead."
"You take it."

They say at nearly the same time.

"You're the guest," Jungkook smiles genuinely before Taehyung can refuse again. "I'm used to the couch anyways," he nods before heading to the sitting room where a couch lays.

Jungkook sifts through his bag to find something when the others start to fill in the room.

"Think we have time to go to the beach before sunset?" Y/N asks the others while observing the darkening sky outside.

"I have a better idea," Hoseok steps in the room with a reluctant Yoongi plastered to his side. He wears bright yellow sunglasses and a simple black cap. "Let's go into town!! I looked up some good restaurants and bars on the way here!"

"I'm down," Taehyung nods his head.

Jimin pouts, muttering something about the beach. Y/N shrugs impartially.

That leaves the final vote to Jungkook, and everyone eyes him expectantly. "Uh, s-sure. Whatever you guys want."

Hoseok cheers in excitement while Y/N leads Jimin back to their room, saying he needs to put something warmer on in case he gets cold tonight.

Once everyone's cleared out, Jungkook too sifts through his things for some jeans and a plain white shirt.

Sighing tiredly, he slips his sweatshirt off and is bare of anything else underneath.

He stretches his arms above his head in the spacious living room before fiddling his hair carelessly. Turning the other way to grab the shirt he threw down on the couch, he's met with Taehyung standing halfway out of the hallway.

He has a blank expression on his face, looking down at the younger's bare chest with no filter or discreetness.

Jungkook stands frozen for the few seconds Taehyung looks at him, only getting out of his daze when the older boy hums with the nod of his head before disappearing back in the hallway.

Nervously gulping at the odd exchange, Jungkook puts on his shirt before opting for the bathroom to change into his jeans.

***

Y/N's POV

Jimin holds onto your hand underneath the table all through your delicious meal at the restaurant. He does that often when he gets nervous.

He continues his hold all the way to your next destination: the movie theater.

You can't help but recall the last time you went to the movies together, the memory so embarrassing yet humoring at the same time.

You think Jimin remembers as well, gripping your hand even tighter as you enter the dimly-lit place.

You weren't quite sure why Hoseok wanted to go to a movie so bad, but not even twenty minutes in, your question is answered.

Rolling your eyes, you watch as Hoseok nearly lays on top of Yoongi, cuddling close to him with a smile as he lays in the recliner chair.

Jimin also sees the exchange, immediately clinging to you. You chuckle lightly, snuggling up against him as well.

Taehyung and Jungkook sit beside your pair of chairs.