The Night: Step One

part I

-

Y/N's POV

Coming in the door that night you say, "Sorry I'm late," whilst kicking your shoes off.

Jimin immediately rushes through your apartment and hugs you. "Oh, Y/N. I thought you were never going to come back. I was so scared."

You hug him back, shaking your head. "Of course I did."

"Mm, Y/N, I missed you so much." He continues to hug you, surprising you when he kisses your neck lightly.

Laughing nervously, you attempt to pull away. "Do you want anything to eat?"

He doesn't release you, only delivering more tiny kisses to the side of your neck. He mumbles a "yes."

"Jimin," you finally are able to part from his hold. "What's up with you today?"

He shakes his head. "I just missed you so much, Y/N."

"Okay, how does mac&cheese sound?" You ask, walking back into the kitchen.

He follows beside you. "If that is what you want."

"Alright. Macaroni it is."

***

Jimin's POV

Jimin smiles to himself proudly as he lays on their bed, Y/N currently taking a shower. He even moved Jerri and Baryu to the closet, preparing for the night ahead.

So far he's done everything Hoseok has told him!

He set the mood and gave her kisses when she got home, he let her choose what they did, which was eating mac&cheese, and finally, he asked if they could watch a movie.

There's no doubt that Hoseok's plan would work.

Jimin flops around on the bed, arms and legs spread out. He's already excited.

Not much later, Y/N emerges from the bathroom, hair wrapped up in a white towel.

"Your turn," she smiles at Jimin. "Then we can watch a movie."

So he takes a shower, following Hosoek's instructions carefully.

Don't put on a shirt when you come out of the shower and leave your hair damp. You have to give her something to be intrigued with.

Jimin walks out of the bathroom when he finishes, his own towel wrapped loosely around his waist as Hoseok had instructed.

"Did you pick one out?" Jimin asks casually, walking into the room where Y/N sits on the couch.

"Yeah, go and put on your pj's, then we can start it," she smiles up at him, not even reacting to his lack of clothing.

He retreats back into the bedroom with disappointment, not sure of what to do. He just follows what Hoseok had told him.

Putting on a pair of baggy sweatpants and leaving his hair wet, Jimin leaves with still no shirt.

Once back in the main room of their apartment, Jimin throws the towel that was around his shoulders on the couch and sits beside Y/N.

And she laughs.

Laughs.

"Um, what is it, Y/N?" Jimin nervously asks.

She laughs some more, quieting down. "Nothing, it's not you. It's just that I was reminded of something my friend said at work today."

"Oh, okay." He mumbles, the confidence Hoseok inflicted in him slowly dwindling.