Sensitive

Hoseok's POV

"Stalker," Yoongi mumbles, pushing Hoseok harder against the bathroom wall of the bar.

Hoseok kisses him back sloppily and out of breath, before pausing. "You're the stalker. Why are you here again?"

"Stop talking," Yoongi orders, going back to making out with the red-haired male in front of him.

***

Jimin's POV

Jimin was sensitive.

Even more now than before.

Every single touch, every stroke, every connection was like nothing he'd ever known to be so true and wonderful.

And when she told him she loved him as much as he loved her, he was astounded.

And when she kissed him... well, it was something more than he could handle.

It was fire.

It was nice.

It was so wonderful.

And, oh, how he wants her to touch and cherish his body that spoke the extent of his love to her. Because the feeling her hand gave his skin was unreal.

It made him shake.

And as she rests her hand against his warm cheek and lays her beautiful lips against his own, he was going crazy.

"Y/N," he whines against her lips, wishing to somehow get closer to her.

He feels her tense up when the sudden urge to move his lips against hers prompts him to gently use his lips to open her mouth.

But it didn't take long for him to feel her leaning further into him.

He liked that.

So it was no question to him whether he should've continued kissing her the way he was.

Moving his hand up to rest over her hand that lays on his cheek, he grips it, sliding it down to his jaw, neck, and to his chest.

"Please touch me," he begs, not understanding how wrong his words might sound.

She pulls away gently, breathing heavily.

Then she just hugs him.

He freezes.

This time, not because he was surprised at her actions, but rather her lack of actions.

... What?

Jimin felt hot all over, like something resting inside him was just getting started; still unfinished.

Yet she hugged him as if she was going to sleep.

How could she sleep after such a feeling?

He hugs her back, nonetheless.

But somehow... he felt disappointed.

***

Hoseok's POV

"Stop staring."

"But my dream came true."

"None of that cliche stuff."

"It's not cliche!..." Hoseok trails off sadly. "I'm just happy you didn't run away like last time."

Yoongi groans, turning on his side while on Hoseok's bed in the morning light.

"Did you really come back just for me?" Hoseok peeps, smiling lightly.