32.🥀

JUGHEAD POV

As I left the room I see y/n staying there not moving. It's like she was thinking... I hope I didn't cause any harm to her.
"Where is she?" Archie says as he sees my approach my locker. "She's in the classroom the no one goes in. You know the one on the third floor?" Archie nods before walking off.
"So Archie told me you talked to y/n did everything go well?" Betty asked walking up and leaning against the locker next to mine.
"Yeah...I think everything went well. She's still there, as far as I know, Archie just went off to find her."
"What did you talk about?" Betty asked wanting to know. "I told her I still loved her and what Veronica was doing." I sighed closing my locker. Betty nods before walking off with Kevin. Did I make the right choice telling Betty what I said? I know she won't say anything to anyone. Betty can be trusted like that... but what if she talked to y/n and gives her advice on what she should do.  If she does... I hope the advice Betty gives her is good.

YOUR POV

I sit in the room thinking about what Jughead said. And wondering what to do.
Do I stay with Archie or follow my heart and go with Jughead. I mean Jughead did hurt me but his intentions were good.

My thoughts are interrupted by Archie walking in the room.
"Are you okay? Did he say anything to you." Archie says coming over to me and checking if I'm fine.
"No arch... he didn't do anything we just talked, that's all I swear" I reassured. Archie nodded and kisses my forehead, where Jughead kissed.

"Okay, just making sure I didn't want him hurting you." He smiles.
"Archie...he's your best friend, well-meant to be." I sigh looking away from Archie. "I know he's meant to be, but he hurt you don't you get that!" I flinch when he screams.
"Y-y/n I'm sorry" he tries to wipe the tears that were now coming out of my eyes. "No Archie, leave it," I say grabbing my things, wiping my tears and leaving the room. 

I throw my books back in my locker and tears still falling from my eyes. "Woah hey y/n are you okay?" Kevin says coming up to me. "I'm fine Kev. Just leave me alone."  I say walking away from him. I don't know where I'm going but all I know is that I had to getaway.  I decide to go home, I know it going to be a long walk, and that I have no choice but to walk since Archie drove me to school this morning.  As I walk along the road listening to music, I begin to think, I begin to think about everything that's happened this past week. Archie and I had an intimate moment, Jughead confessed that Veronica was practically controlling him, and I realised where I stand in terms of love.  I liked Archie sure, I did but I love Jughead, I realise that now this time I've had away from him made me realise just how much I need him in my life.  Jughead was a rock for me, he was there when I thought that I was alone, he saved me and to say I was thankful was an understatement. I was beyond happy that I realised what Jughead meant to me before it was too late.