4.✨

Your pov

After talking with Reggie and Archie I came to my senses that maybe Veronica didn't have a part in JJ's death. But that still doesn't make it okay for what her father did. So either way I'm not going to forgive her easily.

Jughead's been keeping me company it's been good to have him by my side again. Once again the feelings I had for him during the time I was helping Betty with the black hood murder are slowly coming back.
Of corse I don't want them too, it's going to be like my last relationship. Which that's a story for another time.

Either way Jughead has been super supportive. And I'm thankful for that.
He's been bending over backwards for me, buying me pops and walking me to school every morning. I'd been lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this.

As I walk down the stairs I'm greeted by the warm smiles of my sisters girlfriend. "Morning T" I say smiling and grabbing the milk
"Morning" she smiles back during the time I've been here Toni and I have become really close and I can see that makes Cheryl happy.
As I'm eating my eggs and drinking my milk there's on a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" Cheryl says walking down the stairs dressed and ready for school.

"Cha Cha Jughead is here" "thanks Cheryl"
I walk to the door greater by the warm smile of Jughead Jones.

"Morning Y/n" he says smiling. "Morning Juggie" I smile.

He grabs my bag and holds it out to me as well as a helmet. "Ready to go?" He says. I just blush and nod hoping that Jug didn't see be clear blush on my cheeks.

Cheryl Pov
"What do you think is going on between them?" I ask looking at the door.
"Hmm?" Toni asks "Y/n and Jughead they're been awfully close don't you think?" I say my voice dripping with suspicion "yeah I guess but he's probably just been friendly after what happened with Veronica." Maybe she's right maybe there's nothing else going on between them.

All I know is that y/n did have a crush on him awhile ago before she moved back but I haven't heard of a recent one and she tells me everything.

Veronica Pov O.o

"What's her damage?" I ask "well she just found out that your dad held a part in her brothers murder" said Betty
Well how what I supposed to know that. And she shouldn't take it out on me because I had nothing to do with my dads actions.

"Argh!" I screamed taking my glasses off.
"Come on V you can't let her get to you. I don't know how you don't know her. She was here helping me with the black hood" Betty said sitting down next to me.
I just shake my head the thought of her stealing Betty from me, doesn't sound so good. I don't think Betty would do anything like that but I saw her eyes light up when she found out she was back in town so there could be a possibility.
"Corn on V let's go we're gonna be late" Betty exclaimed grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

Your POV

I've never felt this way towards another human being. I didn't really know what to think as, Jughead is one of my best friends and I have a major crush on him. And I was now head over heels for my best friend in the whole world Jughead Jones.

What am I going to do?