3.✨

Jughead Pov

I had decided to go over my notes on the death of Jason blossom with y/n. Mistake number one. It hadn't come to my attention that one part in the article I was talking about how Hiram lodge came to riverdale as soon as Jason's death was announced. Almost as if it was planned.

I hadn't realised that y/n's thoughts on his daughter, Veronica. We're so different to many others most people loved her, but y/n she blamed her for the death of her brother. She always thought her and her father were working together on it.
But she could never work out the connection.

At this moment I was sitting in pops diner waiting for her to arrive. I had also invited Betty and Archie but they were going to come later, giving us some alone time. I wanted to talk to her about the context of the article before Betty and Archie arrived so we could all go over it together and she knew what she would be getting into.

After about 10 minutes of waiting she shows.
She looks around before spotting me and coming over to the booth.
"Heya jug" she smiles this is going to be hard to explain to her
"So what did you wanna talk about?" She asked looking at me with those beautiful y/c/e.
"I wanted to go over my notes of your brothers death. Betty and Archie are coming also they're just running a little late"

"Oh okay" she takes my computer out of my hands and starts to read the first paragraph when Betty and Archie show up.

"Hey guys" she smiles I can never get over how nice she is to everyone. Veronica being an exception.

We sit down and start to talk about the parts leading up to Hiram's involement.
"So there I was wondering what connections did Hiram lodge and his family have showing up in riverdale the same day Jason's death was announced sounds to me if he was just getting something out of the way" I read I could see
y/n's  blood boiling her face going red.
And as if on que Veronica walks in.

"You!" She screamed pointing at her getting up out of the booth.
"You had a part in all of this. YOU KILLED JJ!" By this point she was screaming

Your POV

There she was , the person who killed my brother, the only thing holding my family together,
"You're nothing but a rich bitch with daddy issues, thinking she can get anything and everything her little New York heart desires" I say this is making me stressed to the max but use deserves every little thing.

"I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about" Veronica said sarcastically.
To witch I slap her in the face and leave. I hear someone calling my name and foot steps running after me.

"Woah woah hey are you okay?" Jughead asks walking out the door of pops chocolate shop.
"What am I going to do Jug. Jason was the thing holding or family together, with out him our family might fall apart" I say cuddling into his chest.

I was right, I didn't know what I was going to do with my family. But all I knew what that at this moment in time, I didn't want to leave from where I was. Being with Jughead made me safe maybe because he was a serpent and all.
But also in an other way, but I was also terrified that my feelings for him that I had, were coming back up to haunt me.