29.✨

⚠️⚠️ WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. READ AT OWN RISK⚠️⚠️

YOUR POV

"Im sorry Jug.." I said running out of the gym with tears in my eyes, I was certain Archie if Betty would've Broken the news to him leaving me with out the pressure of telling him. I didn't want to tell him, I didn't want to see his face, I didn't want to see the happiness leaving his eyes. I didn't want to see him hurt, like he hurt me.

"Y/n? Y/n!" I heard Betty calling out for me as I burst through the doors of the gym rushing past her. "Wait up!" She screamed I heard her footsteps as she followed me.

Soon I reached the outside of the school. I leant in tree crying. "Hey hey what's wrong" Betty said coming up and hugging me. "I told him, I told him about Archie. I ruined everything" I cried holding onto her as if she's my life source.
"It's going to be okay he'll come around... I promise"

BETTY POV

I hated this. I hated seeing her like this, scared, vornerable, she was always so strong but to see her like this broke me.

I didn't know what to do I've never been in a situation like this, she always kept her feeling to herself and she had, for as far as I know been in love before.
Seeing her hurting like this over Jughead when she was still hurting over Jason made me angry, angry that someone would do something so horrible to an amazing girl like her.

"Y/n everything is going to be okay trust me. Everything will play out." I said trying to comfort her. I think it worked as she nodded her head. "Do you want to go back to class?" I asked her. "No. I want to go home." She spoke into my shoulder, it was only then that I felt the wetness of her tears. "Okay I'll take you home." I said standing up pulling her with me.
"No it's okay I can take her home." Archie said coming up behind us.

"Archie? When did you get here" y/n chocked out looking up at him with tears in her eyes. "I say you running down the hall so I ran out of class and followed you here" he said as his face softened seeing her broken state. She nodded grabbing her things and walking over to him.

"Look after her!" I shouted as they walked towards the Parking lot. "I will!" Archie shouted back.

ARCHIE POV

Is this what he did to her? I knew he was going to talk to her and fuck things up even more. I'm just happy she didn't go back to him, I know that sounded selfish stealing my best friends girlfriend and not wanting her to go back to him. But it's the truth. I think she will be better of with me, at least I want run off to some daddy's girl.

We got in the car and we started driving to her place. I noticed her humming slight to each song that came on, it was adorable.

"We're here, I'll see you later yeah?" This was awkward for me, y/n was upset and I was technically her boyfriend now. "Archie? Can you stay please" she said. I know I should get back to school but seeing her like this I couldn't refuse.

"Of course I can y/n/n,"

YOUR POV

As we walked into my house, Archie carrying my bags we walked to my room where I flopped down on my bed.
Archie chuckled behind me sitting on the bed next to me. "What's so funny?" I asked sitting up on the bed looking at him.
"Nothing you're just cute" he chuckled once more.

Silence. That's all that was heard for about 20 seconds before he started leaning in, and so did I.

And we did something I thought I would only do with Jughead.

We kissed. And I liked it.

His lips, felt soft not softer then Jugheads but still soft. He placed his hand on my neck pulling me closer, kissing me rougher. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved both his hands to my waist pulling me closer.
"Are you sure you want this?" He asked me. "I'm sure"

He slid his hands up my back. Unzipping my dress and sliding the straps down my arms, at this time I pulled his shirt over his head, he layed back on the bed. Sliding my dress down my legs leaving me in my undergarments.

He meant down kissing me softly, kissing down my jaw to my bra. He picked my back up. Placing my head in the crook of his neck. He sucked at my neck softly making me moan as he undid my bra. Sliding it of my arms and throwing it with my dress.
"You're beautiful," he said looking at me he undid his belt leaving him in his boxers after taking his pants of, he pulls down my underwear and goes down on me.
He flicks his tongue against my clit sending me in to pleasure. He inserts one finger pumping it in and out of me he insert another as my moans get louder. "Ahh arch I'm going to cum!" I screamed feeling a knot form in my stomach telling me I'm close. He does this until I cum. "You ready?" He asked lining his penis up with my entrance. I nod my head letting him know I'm ready he slides in slowly letting me get used to his size. He stays still for a little bit letting me adjust. "You can move now" and with that he starts to thrust slowly getting faster with each thrust. Soon I feel the familiar knot form, "archie! I'm cumming again." I said squeezing his upper arm. "Me to babe" he said his thrusts getting sloppy he pulls out cumming onto my stomach he fingers me finishing me off.

"That was amazing" I pant it was really great, exhilarating and exhausting but fun. "I know maybe I should tell Jughead to ignore you more often." Archie chuckles pulling me close into a hug. "Haha, So what does this mean for us? Are we a thing now." I ask looking up at Archie. "Well, I want to be a couple but if you're still committed to Jughead I can't wait." Just the fact that Archie said he would wait makes me feel good about what just happened. " we can be together, I'll tell Betty to let Jughead know." I said snuggling into his chest. He chuckles and nods his head "goodnight girlfriend," "goodnight boyfriend"