6.✨

Your POV

I am in love with Jughead Jones.
I don't know how it took me this long to admit it, but I finally do.

One thing I'm worried about is how Cheryl is going to react. You see I tell her everything, and I mean everything
She's always been there for me as my big sister i owe her a lot.

I walk outside my room into the living room to see Cheryl there reading a book? Since when did she read.?

"Cheryl I need to tell you something" I say sitting down next to her.

"Shoot"

"Well I like jughead" I say looking down at me feet so she doesn't see the blush.
"I knew it! And I ship it" she says possibly walking off to tell Toni.

Which I was completely fine with. If anyone was to no other than Cheryl I would want it to be Toni.

Jughead meant a lot to me. More than I lead on, he was there all the time where I needed someone to talk to he was there.

My thoughts are cut of my my phone, I open it and see that it's a text from none other then jughead Jones himself.

Jug💞- hey I was wondering if you wanted to you go pops later today? There's something I would like to talk to you about.

You- Sure!! What time?

Jug💞-4:30ish I'll meet you there?

You-sound good cya then Jug! 💜

Read 3:23pm

He only read it so I can say that he was probably making his way there already as he lived a little bit away and he would probably want to work on his paper for a bit before I got there.

I walk over to my closet trying to find a decent outfit to wear. When the though crosses my mind, I wonder what he wants to talk about? Whatever it is it seems like it's important to him.

But if it is why didn't he just ask Betty or Archie? Beats me.
After a while of looking I decide on some black skinny jeans and a band tee.  I might as well through on my beanie. It was just all black similar to Jug's but black, instead of grey.

I walk down the long drive way towards my bike, I grab my helmet and start to drive to pops.

When I get there. It was as I predicted,  there was Jug sitting in his usual spot, typing on his computer.

"Hey!" I say smiling at Jug
He looks up and smiles at me. "Hey y/n!"  He smiles once more moving to the side so I can sit next to him. "What ya working on?" I ask trying to start a convocation.

"Ahh morning just the paper about Jason." He say looking at me studying my face almost. "You don't mind me working on it do you?" He asks
"Yeah yeah that's fine I trust you. And besides pei or need to know what son of a bitch killed my brother" I say clenching my fists.

"Hey hey hey it's okay." Jug smiles pulling me close, this... this felt nice. Being in a tight inbrace. I liked being this close to Jug. I felt safe?

"Do you want me to buy you a milkshake" he asks cutting me out of my thoughts.  "Huh?"
He just laughed getting up and grabbing a milkshake.
"Than- Hey don't take my cherry!"  I scream. That boy just took my cheery of my milkshakes
He just smiles. Giving me the stem.
Wow this boy.

"So I wanted to tell you something..." he says closing his computer screen and looking me dead in the eyes.
"Yeah what's up Jug?" I say looking at him as well.
"I've liked you, for a while actually. And Archie told me that I should tell you. So I'm telling you. I Jughead Jones. Like you" I he says looking down.
He likes me!
"I- um" I stutter in shock.
"I knew it would be useless," he finished.
"No I'm just shocked because I like you to..." this causes Jug to look at me and lean in.
I fell his lips touch mine and it's like the 4th of July in my stomach.  We pull away and smile.

Archie Pov

"See Betty, I told you they'd kiss, now you owe me 5 bucks" I say putting the paper that we had cut holes in down.

"Archie stop you'll blow out cover" Betty whispers pushing the paper back up.