2.✨

Cheryl pov

Argh why can't I find her anywhere she couldn't have gone to far. Right? This is useless I might as well just go back to pops.
" where's Betty?" I asked as I sat back down. "She went to look for you and Y/n" jughead piped in.

I look across to Veronica I can feel my blood boiling, I'm sure my face was the same colour of my hair.
" what gives you the right to treat anyone that way! Let alone my sister! Oh Veronica dear my sister will tear you limb from limb. She's like my father and my mother. Ruthless, you don't know you got yourself into," I say as I stand up and walk out leaving Veronica speechless.
"Look Cheryl I didn't know that she was you sister how I was meant to know I have no idea. She literally looks like jughead! She doesn't  even have read hair!" She yells back I just shake my head and ask myself where would she go. Ah Ha! Sweet water river. Oh wait.. JJ what if she's next..
"BOYS STOP CHATTING AND COME WITH ME.!" I yell towards Kevin, Archie, and Jughead. "What?" They all ask in usison "it's y/n she's gone to sweet water river. Well I'm guessing anyway." They all look at me in terror and stand up some grabbing their jackets and following me out the door. Leaving Veronica asking What happened at sweet water river.

YOUR POV
Sweet water river, the only place where I felt close to Jason.
The water was frozen over I was standing in the middle jumping up and down, but nothing worked. This broke me, Jason was the one thing that held me together . But now he's gone what will happen. Everything seemed to fall apart, I wish everything could go back to how it was before my dad killed JJ.

I hear a car pull up and my name being called, I canton deal with this. I start to jumped more, holding the ice will break.

"Y/N" I hear I look up to see Jughead, Kevin, Archie, Betty and Cheryl. I realise that the ice won't break so I just sit there and cry. This is when Betty runs over and hugs me.
I start sobbing while Betty rubs circles on my back "it's okay it's okay you're safe" she whispers.

We go back to where Cheryl now lives. That's when I'm met with a girl who has brown hair and pink streaks.
"Cheryl who's this" she asks clearly pissed.
"Toni this is my sister Y/n. Y/n this is my girlfriend Toni" Cheryl smiles and hugs her I can see she makes happy so I'm okay with it. "Nice to meet you" I shake her hand witch she shakes back.

"Sooo how long have you and Cheryl been a thing?" I ask to which she reply's "not long"

I just smile and excuse myself and head to my room. I lay down on my bed and hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I say. I look at the door and see someone I wasn't expecting.

"Oh hey Jug" I smile he smiles and and waves, coming to sit on my bed. "You okay?" He asks. "Eh I think I'll be fine that's for worrying" I smile and hug him. I think I can see his checks turn a bit red but it's probably my imagination we haven't had some one on one time in a little while.

"Haha it's okay y/n/n" he smiles checks still tinted a bit red.
Now it was my turn i blush as the nickname he have me. I hide my face in my hands as he grabs both of my hands and moves them away from my face.

"Don't hide yourself you look cute when you blush" he says getting up and walking out of my room.

What just happened. I smile and touch my cheeks still feeling the warmth of the blush.