21. ✨

Jughead POV

as we were walking out of the building I heard a thud behind me, Archie and I turn around and we see y/n laying in the floor unconscious she looked really pale and I suddenly got really worried. I didn't trust anyone besides my inner circle with her so I didn't really want to take her to the hospital but I knew deep down it was what's best for her. Archie goes and picks her up bridle style.

"want me to take her?" I ask holding my arms out. "Nah I'm good Jug you focus on getting us out of here and calling your dad" he says. I just nod slightly and begin to walk out of the building, we arrive outside and Archie places y/n down on the backseat.

we start driving to the hospital and I keep looking back making sure she was okay. I need her to be okay, shes all I really have ever since mum and jellybean left I don't have much people around me.

"Jug we're here" Archie says pulling the keys out of the engine.
I nod and get out opening the back door and taking y/n into my arms.
We walk into the hospital.
"My gosh what happened! Chase come here can you take her to a vacant room and get the doctor" a nurse says coming over to us. A male doctor takes her out of my arms and places her on a bed wheeling her off to a room.

Archie and I sit in the waiting room. Well waiting to see if anything is wrong with her or if she's perfectly okay.
"She's going to be okay Jug, she's a fighter she's got this far" Archie said as he rubbed my back in a comforting way.
"I know it's just ever since we started dating I feel like I've only been putting her in danger"
"Come on you know that's not true she loves you as much as you love her everything will be okay" Archie smiles at me. I'm glad I'm surrounded by people like Archie Andrews it makes me feel loved, something I never really felt with my dad.
"Jones?" A doctor says coming out the room with an clip bored. Archie and I stand up walking over towards him.
"She's okay she just has a sprained ankle and some of the drugs have effect her immune system give her a couple days rest and she will be okay." He said smiling to us.
"Well can we go and see her?" Archie said hopeful "yes she's in room 634" he says walking away.

Archie and I exchange looks and we both bolt towards the room.

YOUR POV

I hear the door of my room slam open. I look up to see archie and jughead?
"Hey what's are you guys doing here? It's late" I say hugging them both. "We didn't want to leave you- well he didn't want to leave you" Archie says pointing to jughead who now has a small blush plastered on his cheeks.
"I'll leave you guys alone" Archie says as he walks out of the room.
Jughead grabs my hand "I'm glad you're okay I was really worried. My dad is looking for Kurt and I hope he finds him" he says looking at my hands. "Jug I'm okay I promise. Fighting!" I say holding his hands up in victory.
He just laughs and smiles at me. "I'm happy you're okay" he says leaning over to kiss my forehead. This is what I needed... Love and I think Jughead Jones is the one to give it to me.

A/N

YAY! I finally updated sorry for the long wait I've been going through some major writers block as I haven't been reading or watching riverdale for a while as I've been more into BTS and Kpop so let me know if I should write a bts book or something Idk