5.✨

Your POV

I don't understand. Why am I so hopeless!
Why can't I do anything right by anyone.
Oh yeah let me take you back to how this all started.

~FLASHBACK~

I was walking down the school hall waiting for Betty to arrive.
As I was walking down the hall people were giving me dirty looks and whispering. I wonder what that's all about.

As I Betty walking down the hall way and talking to Veronica. I walk up to the both of them when Veronica looks at me with disgust. What's up with her?

"Ahh is something wrong? Did I do something?" I ask clearly confused to which Veronica reply's "it's what you didn't do blossom bitch hahaa" and walks of.

Blossom Bitch?!

"Betty! What's going on!" I scream getting more and more frustrated with everything.
"Follow me," as I follow Betty down the hall she leads me to an empty classroom, when she pulls out her phone and shows me a series of pictures. One of me almost kissing Archie, And one and of hugging jughead.
"What the heck! This was ages ago, why is this happening now?" I cry
"Maybe because you didn't go to school last time you were hear... and now they think that you just moved here" Betty states.

I couldn't take this anymore, I just walk out of the school. I shove past Jughead talking to Archie. Betty chases after me, but stops when she sees the boys pulling them with her explaining on the way what's going on.

I was So mad that I didn't even bother to put my helmet on before riding of towards my home.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

I was sitting at home hugging my knees and bawling my eyes out.
This couldn't be any more worse, my sobs were interrupted by a knock on the door. I don't move but hide my face in my hand and continue to cry my heart out.

"Y/n it's me, Jughead can I come in?"
I get up and open the door, as soon as he sees me his face changes for his normal straight face to a very sympathetic one.
"Omg are you okay?" He asked I just shake my head 'no' and continue to let the tears fall.

Jughead pulls me into a comforting hug and whispers that's it's all going to be okay. I fell a blush creep to my cheeks. I burry my face in his chest, I can smell his cologne. Making me blush more.

Jughead Pov

Having y/n in my arms felt nice, she had always been on my mind whenever she was around, the black hood murder, now, school where ever she was I was thinking about her.

I know this is unhealthy and could distract me from my education, but she's the definition of perfection. The way her y/h/l y/h/c followed when she walked, the way her eyes lit up when she was talking about something or someone she cared about. She's all I could ever ask for.

Perfection.

Of corse I knew she didn't feel the same way. There are some ways I can test her feelings but if she found out I was testing her she probably wouldn't look at me the same way.

"Thank you Jug for everything you've done," a small voice says muffled by my shirt, as she leans up and kisses my cheek I blush. So does she, maybe just maybe after all of this has blown over I'll have a chance but right now, she has to much on her mind with the issue involving Veronica.

I didn't wanna push her. I didn't want to have to wait so long to ask her out on a date, but t seems as if I will have to.
It was clear to say.

I am in love with Y/n Blossom.