31.🥀

Start writing your story

ARCHIE POV

As i walk away from jughead i cant help but think. was JUghead really bring forced by veronica to do these things or was he lying so he could make his way back into the group so he could spy on us all tell Veronica everything later. But maybe Jughead is really being forced.

I walks into class and sit next to y/n greeting her with a kiss on the cheek making sure Jughead sees this when he walks in the room. "hi arch" Betty chuckles not noticing Jughead sitting behind us. we continue to exachnage small talk throughout the lesson, i could tell the people sitting around us were starting to get annoyed. i mean who wouldn't 2 poeple acting all lovey dovey for a 50 minuet lesson.

as the bell rings and y/n stands up jughead taps her shoulder

"can we talk. please" y/n looks at me as if to ask what she should do, going against everything i just thought i nod, and watch as jughead pulls y/n out of the classroom.

YOUR POV

im surprised archie let Jug pull me towards one of the old empty classrooms, he shuts the door letting the two of us have our privacy.

"im so so sorry.." he says wile hugging me... i missed his hugs, but i have a boyfriend. my heart says otherwise and i hug back, maybe i enjoying this a little to much, jugheads hugs always made me feel good.

"im sorry to jug, i shouldve trusted you and stayed loyal to you.. im such a bad person." i said as i started to cry. its true, i shouldve trusted him more, i shouldve been the loyal girlfriend i was meant to be. but instead i wasnt. "Y/n its fine, im not mad your confused thats all. and i want to talk to you." i nod pulling away from the hug and sitting on one of the tables, "im listening"

jughead sits down in front of me and starts to explain.

"so, it started when you got taken by the gargoyles and i thought maybe Veronica was talking, ir had something going on with Kurt. so i thought that if i got close to Veronica id be able to find something out and help you. But after a while Veronica became really possessive and didnt let me do anything." he said. i could tell he wasnt lying as not once did he look at me he shifted his gaze away from me every time not once focusing his gaze on me. "oh" was all i said, i mean i didnt know what to say, what could i say. im sorry for practically cheating on you when all did was try to help me.

"its fine, i shouldve tried to talk to you more, or talk to cheryl to pass on a message maybe then id still have you... im truly sorry y/n"

I know he was being sincere, I don't know if it was the way he was speaking or the tears thrusting to fall from his eyes. "Jug..." I said looking at him. He wipes his tears and looks back at me...smiling he leans down and places a soft kiss on my forehead. "I still love you. I understand that's you're with Archie now. But I just wanted to get that off my chest" he says.

Yes, I'm with Archie but a large part of me still has feeling for Jughead. I've never been in this position before: being torn between two people. One person who helped when I was Brocken and the other person breaking me but for good intentions.