14.✨

Your POV:
I woke up around 4:00am feeling like compete shit, I didn't know what to do. I tried to call for Cheryl but my voice wouldn't let me, I sounded really horrible, so In the end I decided it would be best if I just texted her:

You- Hey Cheryl can you come here pls?

Cheryl🍒-what's wrong cha cha? Are you feeling okay?

You- no I feel like crap...

Cheryl🍒- okay I'm coming :) 

I stayed laying down in bed almost drifting to sleep again when there was a knock on my door and Cheryl walked in. "You okay cha cha?" She said walking over to me I didn't respond all I didn't was groan. "Omg you're burning up!" She said as she raced to get a wet cloth, "here hold this on your forehead" Cheryl responded grabbing her phone and walking out of the room.

I could hear somethings she was saying but not much, about 3 minutes later she walked back in.
"I have to go to school today some people are trying out for the Vixins and I have to be there, but Jughead is going to look after you" she smiled I smiled back and her and nodded my head, she waved to me as she walked out the door not wanting to get sick.

~time skip 20 minutes~

Jughead just arrived I heard him pull his bike up. I heard him knock on the door, but he got the message that no one responded so he just let himself  in coming up to my room.
"You okay babe? Cheryl told me you weren't feeling well so I brought over some movies" he said wiggling his eye brows and flashing the movies in front of me, there were some good ones but we decided on Spider-Man Homecoming.

We didn't talk much through the movie we just liked to be in each other's arms. I snuggled in to jughead him pulling me closer if that was even possible and wrapping us both in a warm blanket. Half way through the movie I started drifting to sleep.

Jughead Pov

A little in to the movie I heard soft snores next to me meaning she had fallen asleep, I didn't want to wake her so I stayed and watched the rest of the movie while she slept, I waited until the movie was over and gently shook her awake.
"Hey honey wake up the movies over do you wanna go back to your room?" I said smiling at her as I moved a bit of hair behind her ear. She yawned and nodded holding her arms out like a baby wanting me to pick her up.
"Okay ready, 1-2-3" I said then lifted her over my shoulder. She grabbed the blacker it dragging across the floor and she couldn't hold on to both. Once we walked up the stairs to her room I tucked her in bed and went to leave so I could put the movie away.
"Stay with me?" I heard her voice behind me, the first time I've heard it all day I nodded my head and slid of shoes of sliding in beside her, I pull her close to me and go into to kiss her when she pushed me back.
" ah ah ah no I'm not kissing you I don't want you to get sick" her voice was really raspy I could she was sick. "But with you it would be worth getting sick" I said kissing her forehead, she smiles at me and looks up at me shaking her head. "Where did you do that? You might get sick now" she pouted.

"As I said with it" I kissed her again and we both drifted to sleep in each others arms. 

Cheryl Pov

I had just gotten back from cheerleading, and I go to check on y/n only to see the most adorable thing ever! Her and jughead cuddled up together in bed, not a care in the world, I take my phone out of my pocket and snap a picture, I walk away from her room smiling.
I'm glad she's found someone who treats her right. I say smiling at the photo I just took. She's finally happy, and if she's happy. I'm happy.