"She must be tired," Hoseok whispered as he saw your head fell onto Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yeah," Jungkook answered Hoseok while looking at you, he carefully tucked your hair to the side of your ear so he could caress your cheeks while studying your features.

"I better get going," Hoseok said slowly standing up from the couch.

Jungkook looked at his friend, he couldn't move a single bit since he's afraid he'll wake you up.

"How about me?" Jungkook asked.

"Just stay with her for now," Hoseok smiled, "she's comfortable around you, and I trust you."

"But-."

"Bye!" Hoseok went off without looking back at Jungkook leaving the guy cursing at him.

~

Once he heard the main door closed, Jungkook turned to look at you again.

Your long lashes flickered as you get into a more comfortable position, you unconsciously wrapped your arms around Jungkook's thin waist and settled your head on his chest, the guy was frozen, keeping his hands on the air as he let you move about until you finally let out a sigh of relief and settled.

Jungkook let his arms down that automatically ended up around your shoulders.

With your small frame, it was so easy to hug you protectively like the way he was doing now, and weirdly he felt comfortable, maybe because it was a bit cold that night and your warmth under the blanket was calming and comforting.

Soon enough his lids were staring to get heavy and his breathing synced with yours until he fell as sleep as well.

~

It was the best sleep you ever had in a while, it was warm and cozy, and weird because you never felt this way before,—the feeling of someone else's body close to your frame.

Maybe it was just your imagination—

But why did it feel like it was real—

You so wanted to sleep more but you had to at least check—

You slowly opened your eyes just to be sure.

You flickered your lashes as you saw your hand in front of you resting on a man's chest.

The calm beating of his heart vibrated on your palm and the protective shield of his arms around you made you feel summery in the middle of that cold autumn night.

You looked up to see who it was, and though you had the idea, you still wish it was him—

Jungkook.

He's so—

Beautiful.

Breathtaking.

Beyond compare.

His features were so defined, soft yet masculine if he wanted them to be.

Long lashes, sharp jaw-line,—tall boop worthy nose, and red inviting lips.

Damn.

Why didn't you just let him kiss you after your date again?

.

.

.

Principles.

Right, you have principles.

Damn those principles.

You were so focus on your thoughts as you looked at Jungkook until he slowly opened his eyes and looked back at you.

He was clearly shocked, and the moment he realized you're awake staring at him, he immediately pushed himself away from you.

"So-sorry, I didn't mean—I didn't want to wake you up and I ended up sleeping myself—."

"It's okay," you cut him off.

"Allie—."

"Really," you smiled, "thanks for keeping me company."

Jungkook smiled, "I guess I better get going," he slowly stood up, "it's pretty late already."

"Yeah," you agreed sounding a bit disappointed.

"I'll find my way out," Jungkook said, his words contradicted his actions, it was as if he didn't want to go, "thanks for dinner."

"Sure," and you would be lying if you'd say you want him to go.

"I'll see you after work."

"What? Why?"

Jungkook smiled ruffling your already messy hair, "Our second and last date, remember?"

"Oh, right," you smiled

~

You layed on your bed after Jungkook left.

It suddenly felt empty and cold.

You sighed, thinking about tomorrow.

Looking forward to your last date with him.

A/N:

I know, what's the point of asking about he kiss thing 😂

Sorry, I think it's too early ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Please don't kill me. 🙆

191022