11

"what's wrong?" i frantically ask as me and the others meet the guys at the shed after hearing all of the commotion

"what's wrong?" i frantically ask as me and the others meet the guys at the shed after hearing all of the commotion. "randall's missing." daryl deadpanned, and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"missing? how?" maggie asks. i pull lola closer to me, this isn't good. there's so many possibilities that could happen now that he's gone.

we all start panicking and swap ideas as to how he could've gotten out. the door was secured from the inside. how? "rick? rick!" everyone looks at to where the shouting was coming from, it was shane marching towards us from the woods. blood was all over his face.

"what happened?!" lori shouts.

"he's armed, he's got my gun!"

"daddy, are you okay?" lola asks in shock. "i'm fine, little bastard just snuck up on me and clocked me in the face!"

rick whips around, "alright hershel, t-dog, get everybody back in the house. glenn, daryl, come with us."

"let him go. that was the plan wasn't it? to just let him go?" carol ponders aloud.

"the plan was to cut him loose far away from here, not on our front step with a gun." rick sternly answers.

"don't go out there y'all don't know what can happen!" carol reasons in fear, i too, was scared.

rick ignores her, "get everybody back in the house. lock all the doors and stay put!"

immediately, we all start running back to the house. with my hand holding lola's we were the first ones in. when we all got inside t-dog locked the front door. me and the girls started closing the curtains and the blinds while hershel locked the doors. all of this, it's crazy. is randall gonna come back with his men and kill us all?

-

it's been hours since we were told to not leave the house. t-dog kept watch on the front of the house, jimmy took the back. i'd say so far we we're okay. just really paranoid. i was sitting on the stairs with lola. who was getting pretty tired. i could tell. the boys weren't back yet and it had me worried. but i had faith they would come back.

"how you been, sis?" i hear karleen ask me, i chuckle, "alright i guess."

suddenly, an idea popped into my mind. "hey karleen?" i stood up from the staircase, "i'm gonna go make something to eat for a second. can you watch lola?"

karleen nods and takes my place next to lola, "of course, go ahead." i give her a smile before heading towards the kitchen. i looked around, there was no one in the kitchen. so i took the opportunity. i unlocked the kitchen door and slipped outside, shutting it silently behind me.