Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.

Start from the beginning

Colson's pacing around the room. Words flying a mile a second. All, Fuck that Dude, I'll kill him with the added I can't fucking believe you thrown in amongst other reDICKulous shit.

Luna doesn't know what to do. She doesn't want Colson anywhere near Tommy. She can't tell him why though because he'll take it as if she thinks he's a ballsack. Which is not the case... Luna knows Tommy won't hesitate to put a bullet in Colson's head... And THAT is not something she's willing to risk AT all.

"GIMME YOUR FUCKING PHONE." He demands again.

"No." He snatches it off the bed at her response only to find that there's a code lock on it. She shakes her head no again when he looks up, eyes glaring at her for it. With anger consuming him, Colson hurls her phone at the wall. He's even more pissed when bounces off, protected by the case. "What the hell!? You're acting like a fucking maniac!" Luna shouts as she jumps to stand on top of the bed.

Picking her phone up off the floor, he pulls his blade out of his back pocket. Keeping it closed with the blunt side gripped in his fist, he raises his arm. Daring Luna with his angry blue eyes

"I'll FUCKING smash it like a maniac." He threatens her.

Moving quickly, Luna drops back down onto the bed and swings her upper body under it. She grabs Colson's phone while standing back up. Holding his phone in one hand and a hammer in the other. Luna had stashed it there the first night she'd spent in Cleveland. There's one under his bed in LA and one at Ashley's. There's even one under her bed at Patti's. It's a NY thing. She's always slept better with a weapon beside her. Luna doesn't give a fuck about the phone... But no one fucking threatens her. Over ANYTHING.

"You wanna play, motherfucker?" She taunts him.

"Where the fuck did you get that!?" He asks looking at the hammer in confusion.

"Don't fucking worry about it. You wanna act crazy. I got your crazy." She challenges him.

Her audacity enrages him even more. Staring into her eyes without breaking their gaze, Colson smashes his fist with the knife in it down onto her phone's screen. Shattering it instantly. Luna's eyes open wide as she launches Colson's phone directly at him. She clocks him right in the forehead. It's been said before, Luna's aim is impeccable.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??" He screams at her in shock.

Colson rubs his forehead; he took a solid hit but he's not hurt. Either way Luna doesn't give a fuck. Still standing on the bed, she tilts her head to the side and lifts her right hand as the hammer continues hanging in the other. Opening all five fingers. The same way she had the night at The Gramercy.

"Hi, Maniac. Meet A fucking LunaTic." She snarls.

"AHHHH!!!!" Colson lunges for her.

His force knocks her onto the bed, causing Luna to drop the hammer to the floor. He pins her down with both hands above her head. Holding her securely in place.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO FUCK YOU WHEN YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING CUNT?" Colson growls in Luna's face.

"Same way you seem to be a FUCKING psychopath but I still wanna fuck YOU." She snaps back.

Both of their bodies are raging with anger and desire for the other. Colson jumping on top of Luna so aggressively, he has her pussy flush for him. Her smell and undercutting attitude makes him want her. Unable to move her top half, Luna throws her legs around Colson's waist. Lifting her hips off the bed, gripping him tight in her thighs. She gives him a dangerous look.