Nonstop

Hamilton Pov:
I walk into school with my head down. I look around at my friends and notice that no one is talking. In the corner of my eye I see Thomas and Madison talking and laughing like everything was normal.
" Why did you not drive Laurens home!?" I asked Thomas.
" I was busy." He states as if it was nothing.
" You were busy?!"
" Yep."
" Laurens died because of you not driving home and all you can say for yourself was that you were busy!" I scream and the top of my lungs causing  everyone to stare at us.
" It wasn't my fault. If you were smart enough to bring a car and drive Laurens home he would of still been alive today."
As he says that I feel every muscle in my body tighten. It wasn't my fault was it?
" B-but you said that y-you would drive him home!" I say as tears escape my eyes.
" Well I didn't. Don't blame me for you being responsible for Laurens death.
At their words my fists tighten and I jump on top of him.
" How dare you say that!" I say while punching him.
" What is happening here!" Mr. Washington bellows.
" Alexander attacked Thomas sir!" says Madison.
" Madison, take Thomas to the nurses office."
" Yes sir."
" Hamilton meet me inside!" I walk into his room.
"Why would you do that? It's not his fault"
I don't respond and he places his hand my shoulder, "son..."
"Don't call me son"
"Son"
"I TOLD YOU DON'T CALL ME SON!" I push his hand off my shoulder.
"What happened?" He asks. I don't respond. He waits patiently for me to answer. I keep silent until I can't stand the quiet.
"He said it was my fault that John died" I say so quietly I'm not sure he even hears me.
"I'm sorry" ,he says bending down so he can see my eyes, "It wasn't your fault". I look down at the floor.
"But what if it was?"
"It wasn't"
"How do you know that?" I ask raising my voice slightly.
"I don't but I know you and I know that you care for your friends a lot, even the ones who annoy you at times."
I give him a questioning look, "What do you mean?"
"I'm talking about Aaron"
"Huh?"
"You know the fact that your dating Aaron even though he annoys you?"
"Wut?" I say really confused.
"You know, your relationship with Aaron"
"Ooh" I say embarrassed "you think me and Aaron are together. I can assure that we certainly are not."
"Oh" Mr. Washington says looking slightly disappointed, "Well, I ship it."
"You ship it?" I ask.
"Yes. Isn't that what people say nowadays- ship. Or is it a boat?"
"It's ship, sir"
"Ha ha. Still in with the trend after all these years."
"Sure sir" I reply.
"Alexander.." he asks his face suddenly serious, "Are you Okay?"

"I have so much work to do" I say walking out and shutting the door behind me.

Aaron pov:
" Exuise me." Lafayette says
" Yes." I say.
" Have you seen Alexander?"
" Yes. He just went into the Library to work on some more essays."
" oh il va travailler à mort."
" What?"
" He's been working himself too hard! You should go help him."
" Um okay."
I walk into the library and see Alexander writing away with a bunch of papers scattered around him.
" Do you need some help?" I ask.
" No." He says.
" You should take a break."
" Don't have time."
" You have already written enough."
" It's not good enough though"
" I'm sure it is."
" I just need to work in it for a few more hours then I'll work on some other essays and study for math."
" You look awful."
" Thanks."
" When was the last time you slept?"
" About a week ago."
" You need to get some rest."
" Nope."
I sigh and start walking out of the library. Suddenly I hear a loud thud and turn around to see Alexander lying on the floor.

Alexander pov:
I opened my eyes and looked around an unfamiliar room.
" Where am I?" I ask.
" You passed out at the library so I brought you to my house."
" Why did I pass out?"
" From overworking."
" Oh."
" I told you should of stopped."
" But I needed to work on that essay."
" You already wrote so much why would you need to write more?"
Instead of answering I just try to keep in tears and accidentally let out a sniffle.
" What's wrong?" Burr asks. His usual snarky face replaced with a worried one.
" I-I can't do a-anything right."
" What do you mean?"
" I-I'm stupid a-and I-I disappoint everyone and it was m-my fault Laurens died."
" You're not stupid and it wasn't your fault that Laurens died."
I try to answer but it was too hard for me to get the words out.
" I-I-I. "I try to say.

Burr pov:
" Shhhh everything's going to be okay." I say stroking his back.
Alexander then grabs me and hugs me tightly.
" Ummm" I say blushing.
" Ohh s-sorry I shouldn't of d-done that." He says weakly.
" It's okay you can hug me if you wa....."
Before I can finish he envelopes me into a hug.
After about five minutes of him hugging me I see him start to drift of to sleep. I gently get up.
" Please stay." He says with big puppy eyes.
" Ok." I say sinking back down next to him.

Later:
I wake up to my alarm clock which I forgot to turn off for the weekend. I see Hamilton gently stir and then fall back asleep. I tiptoe out from the bed. I go to Alexander's backpack and open it. Inside is hundreds of pages of writing. My mouth drops in astonishment as I rifle through the pages. Each of the pages consist hundreds upon hundreds of words defending the US constitution and the American judicial system. I begin the epic journey to read each one. One hour later I am halfway done with them. My mind is flooded with paragraphs, and sentences and words. Each word I absorb feels like my mind is expanding a little bit more. Each essay is created with painstaking detail, each paragraph is defended with the most thorough research and evidence, and each word is chosen and used with precision. Obviously I can't tell Hamilton this, don't want him getting too cocky about himself. As I'm putting back the papers I see Alexander stand up.
" I'm late for work!" He shouts grabbing his backpack and running out of the house.
"I'm going towards the diner. Do you want me to drive you?" I ask in a spur of kindness and good attitude.
"I'm going to my other job!" He shouts from my driveway which he is frantically sprinting on. His other job?