Lez go (to your house)

Once I finish my classes I go meet up with Burr at the school entrance.
" We're going to your house today." He says
" Um o-okay." I say looking at the ground.
" Hamilton stuttering! Well that's a first."
Instead of saying anything I just sigh.
" And now you're not talking! Wow!"
After 10 minutes of walking in silence.
" Why do you hate me so much?" I ask.
" You don't want to know."
" You always say that. Just say it, I can handle it."
" You're cocky, arrogant and spoilt."
" I'm not spoilt Burr."
" Of course you aren't." He says sarcastically.
" Your not the only one who doesn't have everything Burr!"
" Just be quiet and lead us to your mansion."
" Oh shut up Burr!"
" I just don't like people like you!"
" What do you mean people like me?!"
" People who have everything given to them . People who have everything without working at all!"
" You don't know me!"
" Oh trust me Hamilton, I know what you're like. I know that you are given everything on a silver plate. You've never had to work for anything!"
"Now just lead me to your fucking mansion!" I stop and swing the door to my house open, "welcome to my humble abode."

Burr Pov:
"Welcome to my humble abode!" Hamilton Says while opening the door to reveal a shabby  house filled with many children running around the house. At the back of the room there is a man sitting in a reclining chair with a beer in his hand. I look around the house There are many water stains across the wall. As I step in the smell of cheap beer fills my nose. I look up at the door and see a shabby sign which reads " New York City Orphanage"
" Do you still think I'm spoilt now?!" Says Hamilton once we get to his room.
" Fine. You're not spoilt." I say while exhaling loudly.
" But you're still arrogant and cocky."
" Uhh can we just work please." He says.
After half an hour of working he stops working and asks me a question.
" What should we do for the creative part of the project?" He asks
" There's a creative part!?" I ask.
" Yes. You should pay more attention in class."
" W-what!"
He laughs.
" Any way, I was thinking we could make a song."
" No! There's no way in hell in doing that!"
" Please!!!"
" Nope."
" We'll get a good grade!"
" Fine."
" Yay!" He squeals.
After another hour of working I count my pages and notice that I have six. I decide to look at Hamilton's pages.
" You've written 24 pages!"
" Yep."
" How did you write so much?!"
" I don't know. I'm just a fast writer." He says while still continuing to write.
I decide to take a short break from writing and I look around his room. My eyes rest on a photo of Hamilton when he was younger with two adults next to him.
" Is that your..."
" Parents. Yes."
" I'm sorry"
" I don't like pity." He says smugly.
10 minutes later a man steps into the room.
" You have to go now Alexander!"
" Yes sir." He says.
I Follow Alex out of the house and walk back to my house.

Hamilton Pov:
While I'm sitting with my friends at lunch my mind wanders and I find myself daydreaming about my Mother. My thoughts are interrupted by Angelica.
" Can I sit here?" She asks.
" Of course." Says Peggy.
" Why did you decide to ditch Hamilton?" Thomas asks.
" He was getting annoying." She said and we all laugh.
As we're talking my gaze shifts to Burr sitting alone. I see him looking at Angelica with hurt in his eyes and my heart aches. But then I remember what an asshole he is and continue talking with my friends.

Burr Pov:
How could she do this to me!? How could she betray me like this!? I look at Angelica laughing and talking with Hamilton. Why does he always take what's mine! First he takes away my role of being the best student and now he takes away my best and only friend!
You know what I don't care! Fuck Angelica. Fuck everyone! I don't need her. I don't need anyone!

In New York you Can be a New Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें