With that said, everyone goes to do there thing. Ruby and Weiss also go search around the house for food. Me, Oscar and Maria were left in the living room.

Maria: I'll tell you what. You two keep that fire fed..

Maria:(picks out a book) .. and I'll find us a story to read before bed.

Touma: Sure.

Me and Oscar take care of the fire.

Eventually every one arrived back. Yang and Blake found a small trailer that could be attached to Yang's motorcycle so we could ride out of here. Ruby and Weiss found food and Qrow found nothing.

I continued to keep the flame lit but a rogue Amber from the flame fly's out and set my shoe in fire.

Touma: Ahhh!

I quickly run out side and roll in the snow.

Touma: Such Misfortune.

I walked back in the house cold again.

TIMESKIP brought to you by Touma getting his other shoe set on fire.

I wake up the next morning.

I see the others asleep besides Ruby. I get up and look for Ruby. When I found her, she had just had a conversation with Qrow, who was had a few empty bottles around him.

As everyone wakes up and go out side to prepare the trailer to leave, I start to noticed that every one is really depressed for some reason.

As they were outside, I was preparing breakfast for everyone.

3rd person POV

Weiss had just finished welding the trailer to Yang's motorcycle using her weapon.

Oscar: Can we just go back to bed?

Blake: If we're all so tired, maybe we should make breakfast?

Oscar: You wanna make it?

Blake: Not really.

Ruby: You guys got the bike ready?

Yang just gestures to it.

Qrow: Well, it's done now. So let's hook this thing up and--

Qrow puts his foot on the trailer and a tire pops. Qrow is pissed off by this.

Maria: You people are just beacons for bad luck, aren't you? Especially the spikey haired boy.

Yang: I'm starting to think the universe just doesn't want us getting to Atlas.

Ruby: (sighs) It's just a flat tire, I'm sure there's a spare.

Yang: It's not just that, it's everything. Storms, crashes, monsters... (sighs) I'm so tired...

Blake: Me too. It feels like we're always having to fight to get by.

Ruby: Yeah. But that's what we signed up for.

Oscar: We signed up to try and save the world, not just... delay the inevitable.

Weiss: Last night, I... I couldn't stop thinking, why are we even going to Atlas?

Everyone shares troubled looks.

Ruby: Weiss, we have to.