Chapter 16 Continued.......

Omggggg y'all finna hate me

Na'kyiah Jones

We pulled up to the house and I know for a fact my eyes are switching between colors. For some reason Jamie didn't show and hasn't been around for some days. He knows how important this is.

I shake my head of the thoughts and give everyone orders. I tell who to go to the back, who goes through the front and who goes through the window. I don't believe in sending little groups in that shit is how people die.

We walk up to the house on my signal. When we walk in all lights are on. So someone is here.We go upstairs and hear movement. So I stop as well as everyone. I hear bitches moaning and roll my eyes. I bust open the door and hear bitches scream.

I see just the nigga I'm looking for. He was laying there scared asf cause he got caught lackin.

"Wassup pussy boy" I smirked

When he realized who I was he started laughing. I looked at him nonchalantly but was confused on the inside.

"I'll girl wait till you find out who was helping me and a secrete your father never told you but in fact paid me to do.All i gotta worry about is a bullet between my eyes" he said which made me more confused.

"But hey I did everything I wanted to complete in life so why not tell you and let you kill me."he chuckled nonchalantly.

At this point everyone was confused asf. What was he talking about I thought we knew all the people who betrayed us. I'm so confused.

"Well spit it out I don't have all night." I said with my voice laced with enough venom to make him flinch.

"Alright alright. So you know that cute lil boyfriend of yours. The one you had in your house and all that shit. Well yea he's the snitch and only used you to learn all the secrets of your dads operation." He pauses as if to let me soak it up

"But waits there is more" he laughed " the dude has a kid and that Secret that I was talking is about how your dad paid me to have your brother killed then took it back and said just fake his death instead and hold him against his will and torture him and all the other crap" he said laughing it up like shit was fuckin hilarious.

I stood there for a moment and took everything in. Jamie never loved me. He lied to me and used me. My dad lied to me about one of the most important people to me.

Then it clicked my brother isn't dead.

"Where is my brother bitch" I seethed in anger my blood boiling at its max realizing the amount of betrayal.

"Calm down sheesh he's in my basement as well as Jamie fucker tried to run away. The kid is down there too."

After he spilled his guts I felt no use for him so I put my gun to his head and he closed his eyes and smiled. I loved my gun and said take him to the basement at the trap house. He looked at me as though I have two heads. I will never give some the option they want you wanna die I'll make u live longer.

I went downstairs killed all the guards that were down there.

"So this is where you been the last two days. Hiding and shit."I laughed when I saw Jamie staring at me with fear in thinking I knew the truth.

"Oh I know baby boy and your gonna pay. But first where is my brother" I questioned wanting to see if it was true.

"Nay is that you?" I heard a weak lifeless voice say. I was so shook to actually see my brother almost dead in front of my eyes.

Soooooooo*hides in corner* don't kill me
How was it were u guys shook
Did y'all figure it out?
See y'all next time loves.