Chapter 12🤩

My bad y'all school is kicking my ass🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Jamie Jackson
After class since it was third block we went to lunch.  Instead of eating school lunch I normally order Uber eats sumin to the school. While we were waiting for the food to get there my and Na'kyiah got 9-1-1 text from her dad saying get to the main trap house and make sure we strapped.

Me and Na'kyiah looked at each other hopped up and basically ran out the cafeteria. On the way out Bigge, Khalil, and 36 ran out and asked what the hell is going on.
(A/n: I got tired of them havin no friends so imma just add them)

"Got no fuckin clue so let's head to my house and straps up first before we head there." Na'kyiah basically ordered makin my dick hard. I love when she takes control she looks so sexy.

We all hopped in our cars speed to her house we all grabbed our guns since each of our houses has everyone's specific shit just in case.

After everyone gets strapped we head back to our cars and drive to the trap. When we got there the whole place was shot up bullet holes everywhere.

I see Na'kyiah's eyes widen. We start lookin for anyone or anything that lets us know what the fuck happened.

We go into her dads office to see him with a bullet hole to the right side of his chest. Na'kyiah screams and runs to her dad. But we all see it's too late. He's gone.......

"Whoever did this is about to see exactly how fuckin cold I can be" Na'kyiah says. Well not her. Her other personality took over and all I know is that it's not only her that about to let their other halves take over.

After seeing that no one else was here we were all confused asf.

"Where the fuck is everyone he is to never be here by himself" Bigge said.

"Exactly so whoever did this had someone on the inside and knew for fact that no one comes in on this day" Na'kyiah said once she realized what the date was.

It was the anniversary of her brother's death.....

(A/n: nah I'm just fuckin wit y'all carry on)

So after we get all double check to make sure no one else was here we all went down to basement to check the cameras.

When we check the cameras everyone was even more confused and wanted blood.

Unknown POV(🤔😏)

"You killed my fuckin dad" kid screamed

"Shut the fuck up like honestly be happy I didn't wait for that pretty little girl and her boyfriend and after I had fun with her killed her" I chuckled

"Now that that's established your gonna give me what I want just to make sure not a single hair is hurt on her pretty little head. "My brother said

"Your family should have never fucked with our and I'm gonna make sure you all pay" I said as I walked away thinking of ways to really have fun with this.

I was gonna do a time skip but I was like nahhh anyway how y'all like it ik I'm an awful writer school is really kickin my ass but the weekend is up so we will see

I also wanna shout out to all the people who support this book like seriously a lot you guys vote and show love and I do appreciate it🥰