Chapter 15 ⭐️

2 weeks later

Na'kyiah Jones

"I want everyone loaded right now we have a lead and best believe imma chase it" i all but screamed cause they thought I was playin.

We haven't found who killed my brother and dad yet which is really irking my nerves and causing a strain on me and Jamie relationship. We don't even talk anymore we just have sex, sleep, wake up watch movies, then go sell and start over.

We both decided to graduate early to make everything easier. We ended up buying a 2 bedroom apartment for just us. And its not as bad as it was before when we didn't see each other at all.

"Bae come talk to me real quick" Jamie asked I said okaii and followed him into the back room. When I walked inside he closed the door and locked it.

He looked at me and said " how are you doing"

"I honestly don't know I wanna know who did it and why they killed my brother and dad. I feel like I have the weight of the world in my shoulders and I'm about to collapse but then I see you. And I feel safe I feel better I feel like I'm not doing it all by myself" I said truthfully with tears running down my face and I didn't even realize.

He came up and held me close and just made sure I was good. He gave me a kiss on my forehead then my lips. Right when we pulled apart someone bury in the room.

" sorry to interrupt but we know who did this and your brother isn't dead"............