Chapter 13😈

Goin do sumin a lil different

The Cold Queen 👑 🥶

Na'kyiah finally let me out when she realized our dad was dead. I know what y'all thinkin but yes she actually have a another personality inside of her. Yes it is actually a disorder she has. No she doesn't take her meds to keep me at bay because we make it work no matter what.

When ever something happens and her emotions get out of hand and she can't handle it she lets me take over.

I told the boys for the time being I'll take over just so she can cope and have time.

"Whoever did this is someone who is targeting my family and is signing their death wish. I want everything checked. Call logs, cameras, the armory, the basement, and I want every other trap house checked."

"Call everyone and have them join I'll be conducting interrogations to see if I can figure out who the gel switch on in and why. I want every single person out on this. And it's clear that I have to take over now so I'm officially the head of this. Understood?"

"You got it" came from all the boys. Even though thus is happening so fast I have to step up for me and Na'kyiah.

"Killa will be my right hand man. 36 will be my left. Biggie will be head of security and Khalil will be head of hacking and making sure everything is straight everywhere else is that understood and clear on what your new roles are?"

"We got it but aye guys step out for a second let me talk to her." Killa said. Well my boyfriend apparently. Na'kyiah told me about him and that he has another personality and that we would get along great. Well we are about to find out.

Jamie Jackson

I'm watching C.Q. Give orders and I know she only took control because Na'kyiah is sacred. I asked the boys to step out so I could talk to them both and see how they are holding up.

"Hey ma" I chuckled nervously even though I have one myself you never know how unpredictable their other half can be.

"I'm not gonna kill you I know who you are to Na'kyiah and I your safe." She laughed.

"Just gotta make sure. But how are both of you doing because I know no matter how cold losing your father is no joke." I said seriously.

"I'm hanging in there Na'kyiah isn't taking it well." She said.

"Well can I talk to her for a second just so she knows I'm here for both of you me and Killa" I said having a feeings she's gonna say Na'kyiah doesn't wanna talk cause she shuts down when she can't handle her feelings.

"I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to that seeing as your not begging. She's fine crying but fine. She just needs a second." She said.

"Alright tell her u love her and I'm gonna make sure everyone gets here and is aware of the change."

She nodded her head at me. I walked out the room and headed downstairs seeing almost everyone here which wasn't good. Everyone needed to be here before they come down or someone getting shot and that won't be me.

I asked the guys what the hell they said some people are on the way stuck in traffic others went ghost. Well now we know for a fact we have rats all in this bitch. I said shaking my head.

Wellll I updated again we will see who dude was.😏😏😏😏