Chapter 9👽

Na'kyiah Jones
When I make it to the trap I make sure to put my mask on before walking in.

When I walk in everyone stops and makes a path for me. U nod in responding then to get back to work. In the corner of my eye i see a female take a bag and try to tuck it in her underwear.

Everyone that bags or counts mon set wears the bare minimum so we don't have to worry about them stealing. But as always someone wants to try me and my dad. So I stopped walking and walked up behind her. No one notice except for a guard and he watched everyone around me to make sure they wouldn't try anything.

As I get closer I hear her talking to another bag girl saying,

"I don't get why she is so important, she probably ugly asf under that damn mask and probably ain't really kill her brother killers cause she too pussy"

"Exactly like the bitch doesn't even talk when she's here how tf she killed people like bitch plz" the other gurl said. So I took my mask off and just stood there.

They both started laughing. At this point everyone knows I'm behind her and are waiting to see what happens.

I tap her shoulder and when she turns around u punch the fuck outta her. Her head goes flying back and she falls in the floor. Before she can get up I take a gun on the nearest table and did my signature.

I emptied the clip in her body. I then looked to her friend and said" juju take her downstairs I'll be down there in a min to deal with her"

" This is a warning for those who think I'm not on shit. The shit talking stops and the trying to steal does from now on no talking straight killing"

I walked away and met with my dad. For a couple of hours we talked about changing the security detail because of the upcoming meeting that could really go left.

When we are done talking I count all the money we made this week while I'm on FaceTime with Jamie cause I needed to finish and he wouldn't leave me alone.

I ended up shooting three more people because we came up 10k short and I was pissed.

I went downstairs and just stared at the gurl and thought about what I wanted to do. I decided to put her in the snake room. It's exactly how it sounds a room full of deadly snakes that need dinner.

Once I'm finished I head to my bike and head home. When I make it home I eat dinner and finish my homework for the next 2 weeks so I wouldn't have to worry about it. After words I take a shower and do my regular hygiene. I texted Jamie goodnight and the second my head hit the pillow I was out like a light .

What do you guys think?

Updates will be slower because school is starting on Monday.

Shoutout to all the readers who have voted for my story that I you guys so my co I really do appreciate it