Chapter 11☺️

Na'kyiah Jones
MATURE ASF AND U WANT PLANING ON IT MY BAD 😂😂😂

I woke up in Jamie's arms happy asf.  I kissed him on his lips and got out his grasp. When I got up I walked to my bathroom and hopped in the shower. While I was in the shower letting the water run down my body I felt arms wrap around me.

"Enjoying yourself Mr.Jamie" I smirked.

"Very much so my love"he chuckled back.

I turned around in his arms and gave him a kiss. He deepened it by grabbing my waist and pulling me impossibly closer.

"Mmmm you goin get yourself fucked in this shower keep kissin me like that babygurl" he groaned against my lips.

"Maybe I want you to fuck me baby" I moaned.

He grabbed me by my throat and kissed me so hungrily but there was something else there I don't know what it was. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

His hands traveled down My body grabbing my boobs roughly causing me to moan. He tweaked my nipples causing me to hiss and pain and pleasure. He grabbed my legs causing me to wrap them around his waist and grind against his not so little friend.

"Mmm fuck baby I don't wanna force you please tell me to stop" he says strained

"I'm so ready baby take me right now" I moaned needy and so ready.

He kisses me eagerly. I grind against me practically begging him to put it in. He groans and takes his junior and rubs it up and down my silt making my legs shake.

"Baby stop teasing me" i moaned louder

He pushed it in and this nigga is too fuckin big. I didn't realize I was crying until he started kissing the tears away. After a while he started to move making me moan and whimper at how good it felt.

(Time skip🙈🙈)

After the mind blowing sex we had we missed 1st and 2nd block.

"This is all your fault" I laughed as we ran down the hallways to make it to third since we had it together.

"Says the one who wanted to go another round"he laughed "true but still and shut up" I laughed as we walked in class on time. We took our seats in the back and for some reason I just knew I some shit was about to pop off.

"So now you fuckin wit my nigga you dirty bitch" I heard someone yelling as the charged in the class with a bunch of people behind her.

It was Erica.

I'm guessing this bitch can't catch a hint. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "What are you goin on about now Erica" I questioned her already knowing what was about to happen.

" I want my man back bitch." She yelled on purpose making sure everyone one hear emphasis on the words my man.

I rolled my eyes even harder and started laughing. Everyone looked at me with fear because at this point everyone knew who I was after they saw who picked me up after the first fight.

"So let me get this straight after I fucked you up the last time and you know who the fuck I am and you still wanna issue" I laughed. At this point I know for a fact my eyes are changing black because everyone took a step back.

"Your no one bitch and you will never be anyone. I don't give a fuck who you have killed im just as crazy as you" she yelled trying to get people back in her side.

All I said was okaii. I got up wakes over to her I saw her start to shake.

"Oh no baby girl don't get scared now your big and bold right." I said evilly as I got closer I looked her in her eyes and punched her so hard she fell to the floor. I laughed and then walked away. As I was walking away everyone cleared a path for me.

I sat down next to Jamie and said "bitches always wanna fight knowing damn well I'm crazy asf and willing to kill need to leave me the fuck alone god dammit and I just got some dick and these bitches just had to fuck wit my day."

He laughed "it's Okaii baby I'll give you some later"

Don't kill me plzzzzzz😂😂😂
I'll try to post again this week
Everyone be safe with this hurricane 🙏🏾