Chapter 7🥺

Jamie Jackson

That shit was crazy as hell. I didn't think Na'kyiah had it in her to do that much damage. When I pulled her away she finally calmed down and just hugged me. I guess she wanted to be held so I held her and just rocked back and forth.

When we finally let go I asked her what happened to after school she would fight her.

"She kept trying us I can't let that happen and her pussy smell was annoying the fuck outta me." She said nonchalantly

I just laughed. "You really are down for a nigga huh" I smirked at her.

"As long as your down for me I'm down for you I'm not like these other but he's I know exactly how the game works and I'm down for anything" she said seriously lookin me in my eyes letting me know she's not playin wit me.

All I could do was kiss her. I kissed her hard and put all my emotions in it. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I grabbed her waist deepening the kiss.

I moved my hands to her ass and have it a firm squeeze and she moaned. I pulled back while hitting her bottom lip.

"Keep playin and makin those sounds I will take you in the back of this car" I said squeezing her ass again causing her to moan.

I just chuckled and said I got you for that. She told me her dad was pulling up to come get her and that if I wanted to meet him now I could stay wit her.

"Sure that would be cool I mean that way there are witnesses if I come up missing" I laughed and so did she.

When the care pulled up it looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

When she opened the door and hopped in. The window rolled down and I saw.....

( A/N: I'm just kidding😂😂)

My boss as in the biggest king pin that has his fingers in everything.

So all that could mean was the she was "The Cold Queen" I stood there shocked as hell.

Na'kyiah Jones
I smirked when he realized who my dad was. I saw my dad laughing "wassup koolie" he laughed.

"Man wassup I didn't know she was your daughter"
" you good koolie matter fact I want y'all together" my dad said. I looked at him and smiled.
" Ready for target practice" he turned and asked me.
" yea but let's make a bet. If I do straight head shots I can finally get my dedication tattoo that I was supposed to get with bro" I smirked knowing I was about to win because I have been practicing and that's all I get.

" Alright bet your on" my dad smiled

"I gotta see this let me come" Jay said excitedly
I laughed and said follow us.

(Time skip I don't wanna make it too long)

We made it to the tattoo shop and I got the chest tattoo me and my brother were gonna get but I didn't add color. Every swirl represented a deal we both made together before he died.
Once he was finished I admired the work and just left with a sport bra on.

After that I kissed Jamie bye and went home.
Once I finished my homework and took a shower I was out like a light

What do you guys think?
Back to back updates lucky y'all.
Plz vote for my chapter
Leave comments plz plz I love to know what y'all are thinking.