Chapter 10🏫

Jamie Jackson

After I got off FaceTime with Na'kyiah I got a text from her dad to go check out the other two trap houses because money been comin up short and no one talkin.

I said ight then went to go take a shower and get dressed. When I left the house I texted Na'kyiah and told her to text me before she went to bed like we always do. She texted back saying okaii.

Things between me and her have been steaming up lately and I low key like it but at the same time I don't want to rush her to do something she not ready for.

When I got in my car I started the car and started driving to the first house. It was ok the outskirts though so it was gonna take a min to get there.

So I started letting my mind wander and think about how great Na'kyiah and I are together. Like we talk everyday about any and everything and even when some girl walked up to her and told her I was cheating she took that shit like a gee and asked how when I'm always with her.

I actually found someone that trust me and that truly cares for me. I actually think I'm falling in love with this girl. We have been together for 3 months now.

I shake my head of these thoughts as I'm pulling up to the house. I put my mask face on. I get out the car and lock it then walk to the house.

When I get inside I see why money been comin up short. Looks like imma be killing tonight. There were unknown faces everywhere. They were blasting music so if someone nearby heard and called in a complaint police would be all over here. So I took my gun and shot it into the air.

Everyone stopped immediately and looked shook asf which means they not even strapped because we taught them when they hear a bullet pull they straps out.

"What the absolute fuck is going on here I know good and Mother Fuckin well y'all not throwin a party in this bitch" I all but screamed. They got me, boss, and Na'kyiah fucked up.

No one was talking and I was getting agitated and my trigger finger was itchin. But instead of killin them I all i called boss down here and had him deal with them. I told him what I saw when I came in add that we need someone to be over here at all times and a whole new staff cause these niggas aint it.

He said he was goin deal with it. When I got in the car I saw Na'kyiah told me she was goin to sleep so I texted her back saying goodnight. I drove back home but I really wanted to see her. So I texted her mom and asked her to leave the door open. She said okaii and for us not to be so loud. I just shook my head laughing.

When I got there I went straight up to her room and took my shirt and shoes off. I got in the bed and laid down with her I kissed her forehead I guess she knew it was me because she turned around and kissed me on the lips and put her head on my chest her arm around me and her leg on my waist.

I just smiled and fell asleep like that with her in my arms.

Ikkkkk kill me after the story done
I fell asleep after a breakdown but I'm good now so u gettin some updates
How was it?
How you think Na'kyiah goin react when Jamie says I love you?
Y'all think they ready for sex?
Will there be a sex scene next chapter🤔?