Chapter 1

Sophies POV:

I blinked a few times before opening my eyes properly. I held Ella(my stuffed elephant that I could not sleep without). It was still so early.Why does college have to start soo early!!!!Aarrggghhh!!!!!!.

I finally got out of bed and changed into a purple knee high dress and let vertina(my cousin that I video called every morning )talk me into braiding my hair.

I ran to my door eager to eat the cupcakes that my mom had made just this morning ,and bumped right into Sandor.Sandor was my personal bodyguard, everyone had one nowadays."Sorry Sandor " "Its okay Miss Foster,its good to see you up and eager for ur first day of college" Sandor said.I scowled.Today was my first day of college and I was not looking forward to it.

I ate three cupcakes and went to the car.My dad had gotten us a Limo recently and everyone agreed that I should use it for my first day of college.I got in the car,said goodbye to my mum from the car and we started moving.

Hey guys so this is my first story on wattpad so it  might not be that good.Sorry for the spelling errors.If u guys see any mistakes or have any advice for me please tell urll can privately message me at @No1KotlcFan Thanks.
This is just the first chapter so I will be updating my story so make sure to add this to ur library for updates if u enjoyed it and leave a comment on how it was.Thanks guys.

Bye :) :D