"Hey Zane!" I said placing his food down, sitting in the seat across from him. He looked up at me wide eyed at first, then his expression softened. "Aheh, surprised to see me?" I asked smiling softly. He nodded "I-it's been a while huh?" I chuckled. "Yeah It has! We should catch up!" He nodded and I could see a slight smile appearing in his mask. "Well I'm on break so we could catch up now over food! Be right back!" I exclaimed running off to go grab my lunch.

~Zane's POV~
I can't believe he actually remembered me. I smiled, pulling down my mask to eat. A little while later Lucifer came back with his lunch and started eating as well. "So Zu, how was high school for you?" He asked, taking off his hat and putting on his signature maroon hoodie. I forgot about that stupid nickname "It was...interesting. I don't know it was high school I was bullied and alone basically the whole time." I shrugged taking another bite of my food. Lucifer's seen me plenty of times without my mask before so I wasn't worried about that.

He sighed, "Sorry, wish I could've protected you." Lucifer responded, smiling softly. "It's fine, I..sorta..stood up for myself.." Lucifer likes to help anyone he could, he was always out there. "How was high school for you?" I asked trying to keep the conversation going. He swallowed the bite of his sandwich he was chewing and smiled resting his hand on his chin.

(^like that)

(^like that)

"It was hard at first, freshman year I was bullied for being short but sooner or later I became "popular" I guess you could say, it was just cause I was and still am trying to help everyone, I also got the nickname 'The Big Brother Of Oakland High' for helping everyone" He chuckled and smiled at the thought. Lucifer was always like a big brother to everyone so that nickname was fitting.

My phone started ringing. I grabbed my phone off the table and looked at the caller ID. It was Travis, is sigh, guess I couldn't hide forever. "I'll be right back, gotta get this." I told Lucifer who nodded in response. I walked over to a tree and answered.
T=underlined Z= nothing
"Hey Trav, what's up?" "Where did you go?" "Hmm?" "One minute I'm swimming and talking to Dante and the next you're gone, I'm a little worried." "Oh sorry! Didn't mean to worry you, I was just getting hungry so I went to go grab some food." He let out a sigh of relief into the phone.
"we were all heading back to get some food anyway! Where are you right now?" "I'm at a Chick-fil-A currently." "Ok! We'll be right over!" "Aphmau! We're going to Chick-fil-A!" He yelled to who I'm guessing is Aphmau. I heard a faint "oooOOOooOOo, Chick-fil-A sounds good!" I chuckled. "See you soon?" "Yeah Of course!" I smiled "ok" "Love you, see you soon~" he said before hanging up making me blush vigorously.

I quietly walked back over to Lucifer and sat down. "Who was that?" He asked before taking a sip of his Poopsi. I blushed a darker shade of red. "U-uhm that was m-my um" I wasn't embarrassed of Travis being my boyfriend I just felt like Lucifer would judge me. Who am I kidding Lucifer's probably the last person to judge someone. "He's yourrr..." Lucifer said rotating his hand, signaling for me to finish his sentence. I sighed "That was my boyfriend." I said, trying to sound somewhat confident, it only somewhat working. "Ohhhhh Zane's gotta boyfriend~ what's his name!"
"T-Travis." Lucifer's smile grew, "Hmm, Zanvis! That's it! Zanvis is now my OTP!" Lucifer yelled causing one or two people to look over in confusion. My blush grew. "Awwwww you're blushing cause of-" he paused taking a large breath. "ZANVISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" My face exploded in red as I tried to stop him from yelling that before- "AHHHHH! DID SOMEONE SCREAM ZANVISSSS!" I heard a highpitched voice squeal. Guess I'm too late, I sighed.

Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau ran up to us jumping up and down. "Zanvis is OTP!" Aphmau squealed "it's My OTP too and I don't even know Travis! All I know is he's dating Zane!" He smiled widely and stood up walking over to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up out of my chair "where's your boyfriend Zu! I wanna meet him!" I heard a soft deep chuckle "that would be me~" Lucifer looked behind me and I turned fully to face Travis who was still shirtless with both of our towels over his right shoulder along with my drawstring bag on his back. He walked over to us, "and I would appreciate it if you would let go of my boyfriend." Travis said taking one of my arms out of Lucifer's. "Ah, Sorry, I'm not trying to steal your boyfriend or anything! Zu's like a little brother to me." Lucifer chuckled letting me go fully. "Lucifer?" I heard Garroths voice say from behind me. He gasped slightly "Hey Garroth! I see you're here too!" Garroth smiled and hugged him. "Good to see you! We should catch up some time!" "Yeah we sh-" "LUCIFER YOUR BREAK WAS OVER 2 MINUTES AGO AND IVE BEEN DOING YOUR JOB HURRY UP!" a brown haired werewolf girl yelled from the Chick-fil-A. "Alright, alright!" Lucifer sighed and grabbed his hat putting it on. "You guys hungry?" We all nodded, well except me and walked over to Chick-fil-A with Lucifer. He took everyone's orders and ran off. He came back shortly and grabbed his lunch box, cleaning up some tables as well. "Oh by the way Zane, Garroth, here's my number so we can keep in touch, it was nice seeing you guys again!" He smiled again handing both of us a piece of paper with his number on it. "Sure! I'll give you a call!" Garroth Smiled hugging Lucifer one last time before he ran off back to work. Aaron and Laurance came back with mostly everyone's food and gave them to their respectful owners. Travis sat me in his lap and kissed my cheek while I finished my now slightly cold burger. Every now and then he would feed me little pieces of his salad which was sweet. I turned and kissed him smiling. Irene I love this man...

[Whats Gucci it's ya boi, AuthorNugget lel, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm deleting the chapter 14 preview after this is published. All art used in this chapter was mine along with my OC Lucifer. He's not even supposed to be in this universe but I was like hell why not I'll just add him to this fanfic ;-; so yeh I did. (Tessa was my friends OC)]

WOrD COuNt: 1975

Thanks for 2'pk friccin reads~ 💕 also keep commenting I love reading your comments they make me laugh. Random Fanfic shout out: Corn_Senpai22  they make such good fanfics and are seriously underrated to me to go check them out!

~thanks for reading~
~Bai mah lil' Nuggets~