Chapter25-My Pretty Little Dream

**Two Months Later**

Ashley's P.O.V-

They're gone.

Jacob.

My grandmother.

Finally gone.

I was able to convince them hunters were at work in this area after Andy's disappearance and that they had been holding me captive for the past weeks. Too afraid of death, they fled town the same night, leaving me, Andy, our baby and Amy safely behind..

"What ya thinking bout,Ashes?" Andy questioned, cuddling up to me in his bed.

It was the middle of the afternoon and the sun was pouring through the large window beside Andy's bed, making his beautiful pale flesh almost glow.

"How lucky I am to have such a gorgeous, sexy, cute and perfect Neko here in my arms.."

"Ashes-" Andy blushed madly "I'm way more lucky...I get to be in your arms."

After a few minutes of comfortable silence I decided to ask something.

"Have you thought of any baby names yet?"

Andy laid back on the bed and looked down adorably confused by his protruding baby bump. I leant over him, careful not to crush his stomach, and placed a gentle kiss just above his navel.

"You're still so beautiful kitten..I could just eat you up." I whispered before biting his shoulder playfully and listening to his childlike giggle.

"I was thinking..for a girl, Emma or Sadie and for a boy, maybe Ricky or Craig?" He sounded unsure, almost scared of my opinion.

"They're beautiful Ands, I couldn't have thought of anything better myself."

"You really think so?" He whispered.

"I know so."

I placed a soft kiss on his lips and pulled him close.

"By the way, I know why you suggested Emma and Sadie-" I chuckled "I listen to Alkaline Trio to ya' know."

"Fine! Alkaline Trio may have inspired the names but I do genuinely like them!" Andy argued playfully, laying his head on my chest and closing his eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you to." I replied as I ran my fingers through his gorgeously long, raven black hair.

Soon, Andy had fallen asleep and I was left watching the sleeping beauty in my arms. I know it may seem creepy that I watch him sleep but I'm scared if I don't he'll disappear. I always panic that this is just some long dream and that when I wake up, he'll be gone. It's so unbelievable that this beautiful Neko is mine..He's my life. My world. My soulmate. And if this is a dream, I hope to god that I never wake up.

PANDYCATS! I'm soooo sorry for the long wait but I've just had a lot going on! Pwease forgive me?? *hands you apologetic cookie* Anyway, I've just really chosen to do both--Fluff it up to the max then *BAM* smutty smut!
Love chuu all and as always thank you for reading!
~AshleyPandy xxxxxxxxx