Chapter15-Far Away,Through The Pain,I Hear An Angel Calling

Ashley's P.O.V-

I'm really worried about Andy. It's been three days and his stomach pains haven't gotten any better..I also know he's been sick every morning since they started,he hasn't told me but I can tell from his scent. The worse thing is that I have an idea of what's wrong with him and it's not good...

'Baby,what's wrong?' Andy slid a small note over to me on the desk,I stared down at it and sighed.

'Nothing. I'm just worried about you..' I scribbled down and handed the paper back to him.

Andy looked down at the note and smiled sadly at me before writing a reply. We were right in the middle of a science lesson,watching some stupid documentary. All the lights were off and me and Andy were sat right at the back.

'I'll be fine. My moms taking me to see some doctor later to see if she can find out what's wrong. I'm sure it's nothing..'

'Okay..' I wrote and smiled at him.

Andy rested his hand on my thigh and cuddled up to me. I turned and kissed his cheek softly before wrapping my arm around him.

I felt Andy's hot breath against my ear as he whispered "I love you."

"I love you too,kitty." I smirked at him and dropped my head onto his shoulder.

"Do you wanna come over tonight?" Andy asked quietly,looking at me with large puppy eyes.

"Sure." I kissed his lips one last time before the lights flickered on and the bell for break rang.

As usual,we made our way to the bleachers. However,considering we were attacked by jocks the other day,we sat underneath. I sat down on the floor and pulled Andy onto my lap. He giggled adorably and I wrapped my arms around him. Andy moved back into me and purred loudly.

"How's your stomach?" I asked,rubbing circles on his ribs with the pads of my thumbs.

"Better actually. It doesn't really hurt anymore,it's uncomfortable if anything.."

I moved my hand to his stomach and rested it there gently. Feeling something move,almost kick,against my hand,I kissed Andy's plush,pink lips and closed my eyes. His hand cupped the side of my face and deepened the kiss. I let my tongue slip out and slide over his bottom lip,asking for entrance I knew would be given. Andy's tongue pushed forward,dancing with mine. I moaned and felt his fingers tangle into my hair.

Andy pulled away and smiled "It's almost time for lesson."

"You're right,baby." I replied before standing up with him in my arms.

I placed him on the ground and stood,shocked as he struggled to pick his backpack up from the floor. Kissing his cheek,I bent down and threw his bag over my shoulder before taking his hand.

"I've got it." I kissed his cheek and we walked hand in hand until we were back in the view of people.

*********

"Hey Ashley!" Amy (Andy's mom) smiled when she saw me and Andy walk into the kitchen "How you feeling,kitten?" She asked Andy,ruffling his hair.

"Good." He replied and took my hand in his,leading me upstairs.

We walked into his bedroom and I sat down on the edge of his bed as Andy closed the door.

"What's wrong,baby?" Andy asked,sitting next to me.

"I-I'm just really worried about you." I stuttered and buried my face into the side of his shoulder.

"I'll be fine..Whatever it is,I'll keep strong for you.." A single tear slid down his cheek.

"I love you..so,so much."

"I love you too,Ashley." He leant in and kissed me passionately,there was no lust or want,just pure love.

I laid back and he placed his hands on either side of my head,supporting himself over me. His lips were soft against mine and I couldn't get enough of his taste.

"Andy! Ashley! It's time to go!" Amy's voice made me jump and Andy giggled before climbing off of me and helping me up...

********

I waited outside nervously as Andy was being looked over by one of Amy's friends. She was apparently some kind of witch and whatever was wrong with Andy,she'd know..We were basically in her house,not even a proper medical practice or anything. She had taken him into what she called her 'blessed room' half an hour ago and my fear just kept rising..

Amy placed her hand on my shoulder and sighed "Don't cry,Ashley..He'll be fine.."

"I know but the wait is killing me." I replied and tried to force a smile to show my belief.

"You really love him,don't you Ashley?"

"Yeah I do. He means the world to me and I'd die for him."

"I un-" Amy started but was cut off as her friend walked out and stood in front of us.

"What is it?" Amy asked as I looked down at the floor,unable to speak.

"..I think Andy should tell you himself.."
She muttered and my head shot up as Andy's checkered vans came into vision.

He had silent tears running down his cheeks and was holding his stomach,not in a painful but an almost protective way..oh god..Andy sat across from us on the edge of the coffee table and took my hand in his.
I held his back and squeezed tightly to comfort him.

"Mom-" Andy began "you said that no matter what you'd always love me and Ashley,you said the same.I just want to apologise before I tell you what's 'wrong' with me..I didn't think it was possible and I know you thought the same....." He looked into my eyes and then quickly into his moms.

I brought his hand up to my lips and kissed his knuckles gently. Andy smiled lightly but it faded quickly..

"Mom,Ash...-"

"I'm pregnant.."

I had to! I've never written an mpreg before so I saw my chance and I took it..Tell me what you think and stuff...I'm really curious..just leave a comment or mail me any suggestions 'n' stuff..vote..if you want..~AshleyPandy xxx