Chapter11-Always And Forever

Hey! Am back XD even though I was never really gone. I wanted to make this a calmer chapter because the other two have been quite upsetting? I don't know..anyway the main of this idea came from my friend Jade and I just wanna say thank you to her when she reads this so enjoy 'dis chappy~
AshleyPandy xxxx

Andy's P.O.V-

I sighed contently as Ashley sang to me quietly. Ashley had bandaged up my cuts and helped me get dressed earlier,so now we were laid on my bed in peace. My head rested on his stomach and Ashley was running his fingers through my hair,making me purr loudly.

I don't blame Ashley for anything that's happened. He didn't want to hurt me and I see that now. Ashley's my soulmate.

"I will love you to the stars and back.." Ashley began singing Always and forever by blood on the dance floor,
"I will love you like,my other half
eternally bound,forever free
You are,my magic
I'm lost in your eyes
You stop all of time
Let's crash like thunder,my last wonder
It's you and me against the world
Be my......girl?" Ashley finished,clearly unsure about the last word,and I giggled at the confused look on his face.

"You're so cute." I laughed,moving closer to his body.

Ashley giggled and leant down to kiss my forehead. I tilted my head upwards and kissed him passionately,a slow burn. My fingers reached up and tangled in his hair as I moved so I was straddling his hips.

"Mmm..kitty,you need to be careful. You're still weak.." Ashley half moaned against my lips.

I ignored his words and continued to plant small kisses down his jawline. Growing playfully,I bit down on his neck and nipped the skin softly. Ashley groaned slightly and placed his hands on my waist carefully,aware of the pain in my ribs.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips,gazing into his deep,chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you too,Ands." Ashley replied,rubbing his nose against mine.

"You know baby...I have got to go home eventually." He laughed slightly and I couldn't help but giggle back.

"I know,Ashy but can't you stay a little longer..?" I whispered,running my index finger down his chest and tugging at the hem of his shirt.

"Mmmm...maybe a-" Ashley began but was cut off by the harsh sound of his phone ringing in his pocket.

"Hello?" Ashley answered in an annoyed tone, making me bite my tongue to hold in my laughs.

"Oh hey.....yeah......fine.....20 minutes?....Okay...sure..bye..love you.."
He mumbled,smiling slightly and pressing his finger to his lips,signalling me to be quiet.

"I gotta go,gorgeous." Ashley said after hanging up the phone and tucking it back into his pocket.

"Okay but can I see you tomorrow?" I asked,kissing his lips softly.

"Of course. Why don't we go out for dinner?" Ashley asked,sitting up with me still on his lap.

"Yay!" I smiled wildly,tracing his cheek bones with my finger.

"Take that as a yes.." He laughed and I moved so he could get up.

"I'll let myself out. You get some sleep,hun. You lost a lot of blood earlier and it'll take a while for you to heal completely." Ashley said as he kissed me sweetly on the lips.

"Kay',I'll stay in bed for the day."

"Good,boy." He laughed "Bye,love you."

"Love you too,Ashes." He blew me a kiss and I caught it,pressing it against my cheek as he left.

Ashley's P.O.V-

Inwardly groaning,I approached my grandparents mansion. I miss Andy already...but at least I get to see him tomorrow..With that thought,I smiled widely and unlocked the large oak wood door.

"I'm home!" I yelled through the empty hallway,my voice echoing off the walls.

"In the kitchen!" My grandmother called back.

In case you're wondering,my grandparents are vampires and DO NOT look their age. They've been alive for over 100 years and their appearance shows them in they're late 30s-40s,the ages they were when they became vampires. Walking into the kitchen,I was greeted with a soft smile from my grandmother,Lexi.

"Have fun at Andy's house?" Lexi asked,continuing to cook.

"Yup." I replied,popping the 'p'.

I grabbed a can of soda out of the refrigerator and made my way upstairs to my room. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw a message from Andy,making me smile. Replying quickly,I placed my drink on my vanity table and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and before I could see any reply from Andy I was fast asleep...

***

"WHAT IS THIS!?" A violent voice screamed in my face,waking me from my light sleep.

"Wh-what is it?" I rubbed my eyes and cleared my vision,to come face to face with my grandfather,Jacob.

"This! What have you been up to!?" He shouted,shoving a newspaper under my nose in anger.

A bold headline read 'Vicious animal attack on high school student' and as I read along,the column talked about large bite marks in the victims neck...oh god.

"I-I can explain.."

"Ashley Abrocket Purdy! We fully encourage you drinking from humans,killing them even,but never make it obvious! You're just giving hunters evidence of vampires in this area! Do you understand the danger you've put us in!?" I flinched at his voice and practically caved in on myself.

"It was an accident and-"

"No! I don't want to hear it! You're grounded! For a month!"

"But-"

" No buts! Learn a lesson from this and be more carful in the future!"

"O-okay.."

When my grandfather finally left,I laid back and picked up my phone,seeing a couple of messages from Andy.

Texts:

Andy-Ash? xx

Andy-You okay? xx

Andy-Hun? xx

Me-Sure,I'm fine babe. I just fell asleep. You okay? xxxx

He replied a couple of minutes later making me smile.

Andy-Yeah I'm okay I guess..just really miss you xxxx

Me-I'm seeing you tomorrow though so just look forward to that, I know I am ;) gotta go get in the shower now,babe. Love you xxxxxx

Andy-Thanks for that image ;;3 see you tomorrow,hun and I love you too xxxxx

Blushing at Andy's cheekiness,I tossed my phone onto my pillow and walked over to the bathroom. I pulled my shirt over my head and turned on the hot water for a shower. Unbuttoning my skinny jeans,they dropped to the ground and I stepped out of them. Realising the water had finally warmed up I tugged down my boxers and jumped in,letting the water cascade down my body and relax me. Closing my eyes,I thought of Andy and I looked up,smiling lightly to myself. I haven't been this happy in years. Things are perfect,being with someone who's clearly my soulmate is worth the risk.

After spending more than an hour in the shower thinking of Andy, I got out and pulled on some clean boxers before climbing into bed. I hugged a pillow,sideways to my chest,in the hopes of replacing Andy's touch for a night. Not even five hours and I miss him madly. Maybe I'll see him in my dreams...my beautiful kitty.