Chapter6-Beauty Like Daggers

Andy's P.O.V-

Two weeks have passed since I first met Ashley and we've become incredibly close. He's a little strange,I'll have to admit,but how can I talk?

"Hey Ands!" I heard someone call my name and I turned around to see my Ashes.

"Hi!" I said,once he caught up to me.

"I was wondering if I was still coming over tonight?" He asked cutely.

If you can't already tell,I still have feelings for him.

"Of course you are!" I laughed.

Ashley flashed me his award winning smile and I blushed terribly.

The day passed by slowly and after final bell I practically sprinted to meet Ashley at his locker. When I saw that he wasn't there, I kept walking until I reached the door at the back of the school, leading out into the forest.

I heard an inhuman growl from outside and cautiously opened the door. Stepping into the fresh air,I pricked up my ears and listened for further noises.

"Ahh! Fuck!" I heard a shout from the distance.

I began walking further into the forest,following the string of growls. To be honest,I didn't know why I was doing this. It's incredibly stupid but my animal instincts were telling me different. My pure white ears and tail were fully exposed and my nose was twitching as I tried to pick up on Ashley's scent.

Suddenly,the loud crack of a branch breaking behind me sounded and I sped off into the woods in fear. I don't know who or what it was but I was afraid. I continued running until I reached a small meadow,it was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. I stood and stared in awe for what felt like forever. There were bright flowers growing from every direction,occasionally hidden by tall grass. The sun seemed to shine brighter up here and the sky seemed clearer too,it was like another world. I walked further into the beautiful meadow until I reached the edge of a steep cliff. My tail twitched in the breeze and my ears enjoyed the harmonious songs of birds in the trees above.

"A-Andy?" I heard Ashley's voice from behind.

I turned around and we both gasped at what he saw. I assume he gasped at my seemingly new appearance but mine was for a much different reason. Ashley hadn't realised but there was blood all over his mouth,deep crimson blood.

"You-you're..." Ashley's sentence trailed off as he stepped forward,standing directly in front of me.

He outstretched an arm and lightly stroked the soft fur of my white ears. It felt nice but I was too scared to purr.

"Gorgeous.." He whispered under his breath as he leaned in closer...

I didn't hesitate and ignoring the blood,leant in as well. Ashley's lips connected to mine and I felt fire like sparks throughout my entire body. Our chests pressed together and I tangled my fingers into his pitch black hair.

"Mmmm..n-no.." Ashley groaned as he pulled away "No."