Chapter22-Please Don't Be Right For Once

Hey my lil PANDYCATS!-(Say hello to your new name) I'm very sorry I haven't updated for ages and I'm even sorrier for the length of this chapter but I just felt like it had to stop where it stopped otherwise it wouldn't be perfect! Kay, I'll stop going on and on! Hope you guys enjoy this and please don't forget to comment, vote and follow me (if chuu want) Love chuu Lots-

-AshleyPandy xxxxx

Ashley's P.O.V-

I sighed in content as I laid on the cold, stone floor with my kitten cuddling into my side. The urge to harm him was still there but feeling him here with me, feeling his heart against my chest, makes the 'vampiric' side of me see how much I truly love Andy and this baby.

"Ash?" Andy said quietly, lazily running his fingers up and down my chest.

"Hmm?" I mumbled, closing my eyes and looking up at the ceiling.

"What are we 'gonna do about your grandfather hun?" He asked as I felt him press gentle kisses to the underside of my chin, making me smile.

"When I've got enough energy, I'm 'gonna pick you up and run straight through that door and out of this hell...."

If only it was that easy, my mind sneered, reeling me back into reality and forcing me to see just how difficult getting out of here was going to be..

I leant down and connected my lips to Andy's, hoping for it to end the conversation but also turn into more than a simple smooch. We've only made love a handful of times since he got pregnant and I miss feeling so close to him. Andy pulled away frowning but with the smallest hint if happiness in his eyes.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself Ashes, Jacob isn't just going to leave us alone he'll-" I pressed my finger to Andy's lips gently and silenced him from his rambling.

"I know he's not baby but there's nothing we can do about that except run and pray he doesn't find us.." Andy's eyes filled with tears and I held him closer to comfort him.

"Bu-but there will always be the chance he finds us? A chance that he'll kill you, kill me or our baby! We can't just 'pray' we'll be safe for the rest of our life's because it's pointless!"

I knew Andy was right but I didn't want to admit it..My grandparents would never give up until Andy or both of us were dead...

Looking down into Andy's gorgeous baby blue eyes that were drowning in tears, I pushed his hair out of his face and whispered "Kitten, I'll figure this out.."