Gossip #13

CHAPTER SEVEN
[ INTOXICATED ]

CHAPTER SEVEN[ INTOXICATED ]

__________________

It's been two days and Lisa will go back to Korea again tomorrow night. Being with her family for a short period of time recharge her strength.

Coming here for thanksgiving was the best decision she ever made. She can't even remember when the last time she visited them and that was when she finally had her first relationship to brag about to her cousins and family. Lisa even wanted to scream to the whole world how lucky she is to have the best boyfriend but of course that was all in the past now. She never had the chance to do that though, because in the first place her and him dating had been in secrecy. And before she can brag something, they already fall apart.

She smiled bitterly upon remembering all of those, coming back here surely brings back unwanted and good memories.

She sighed and look up at the moon. The thanksgiving party just ended an hour ago and people in their house were all drunk asleep, they played football in the morning and being the competitive ones? It was Taehyung's team vs Lisa's and the supposed to be light joyful game became a serious battle and their relatives end up complaining to just stop the game before the two start killing each other.

After that, it was singing, dancing, having fun and reminiscing old memories, then dinner came with drinking and board games. They took lots of pictures having Lisa and Taehyung as their professional photographers, their family remembered how the two share the same hobby, both loved photography that they even enter a photography competition back in their highschool days. She's happy. She's so happy that even now her chest feels light.

It felt like there's nothing wrong will happen today, or that's what she thought?

Lisa poured the last drop of the wine on her glass, she refused to sleep early tonight even if it's almost twelve in the evening. She was afraid that if she sleep now, time will steal her remaining moments with her family.

She suddenly heard footsteps and so Lisa look up only to regret it after when she met his gaze. Lisa sees him in billboards, magazines, and even in the television and she hates the fact that those doesn't even give him justice by how he really looks in person.

Seeing him in that award night was the first time she saw him again in person after 10 years, they surely avoided each other even when they were in the same place, they always find a way to not see each other. But that night, Lisa doesn't know what came into his mind for him to do that.

Taehyung stood beside her as he leaned on the marble fence of their balcony. A glass of scotch whiskey in his hands as they both stare at the view of their neighborhood.