Media #11

You posted a photo

You posted a photo.

lalalalisa_m

liked by roses_are_rosie and 2,000,034 others

lalalalisa_m 🖤 When the truth unveiled, people start to doubt. However, I'm not sorry for being me.
view all 20,181 comments
2 hours ago
______

lisajk You're so gorgeous! Words cannot even justify your beauty.

meofcourse If Lisa will stare at me like that. I'll happily be dead in a seconds. She's so beautiful.

koreanhallyu You are called the mega star for a reason. #goddesslikeface

anonymous402 Is she bitchin' about the latest article of K-zips?

lisa_everything I trust you, it's not bad to date besides your dating ban is way long over. Jungkook is perfect!

taehyungislifeu you're a pathetic bitch who craves attention.

kookieforjk Jungkook already made a statement in his twitter account, and we respect it. Whatever he chooses we support him and now we support you also. Please take care of him.

anon105 this is definitely about kzips! That site always grill Queen L 😂 lol

liskook97 We always knew you two are dating! Fighting! Don't mind about the haters! They're just jealous!

nobody628 are you triggered with Kzips articles Queen L? But whatever I'm on your side this time. People in your industry should freely love also. After all you are still human who is capable with feelings and fans tend to forget those stuffs.

taetae4u Taehyung and you look good together though. You didn't even give our boy a chance.

anonymous531 yes sweetie, don't ever feel sorry for loving. It's not a sin.

lisaaaamylife kzips is a trash site who doesn't have a life. What will that person even gain for ruining someone's career?

issahotb anyone noticed how the site didn't update for almost a week already? I wonder why? And also Lisa has been quiet for three days after the revelation of her dating status.

lisaangles I heard YG gave you 3 days of break. I hope you're resting well. We love you.

fanoftae Taehyung is in Switzerland! Where are you? Are you with Jungkook, I heard he's in LA now.

since1997 No one likes Kzips Lisa. They just love the tea because people are thirsty with dramas. My point here is you cannot really please anyone, they wanted to believe of the things they chose to believe, people can be small minded.

roses_are_rosie I ship Liskook.

roseanneflowers I ship Chanrose ❤️😍🌹

anon42 THE best friend commented! And you know that means! It's real btches! Who cares about Kzips opinion! All I know is RoLis friendship!

kzips Interesting.