trans boy!Dave x limeblood!fem!reader

Me: this is going to be a bit OOC
💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿

It was pretty fucking obvious of how this guy acted that he was hiding something behind that "cool guy" attitude, if you didn't have the nose for this kind of stuff you wouldn't have realised what this game is about and that would be fucking stupid of you, I mean seriously you lived with Karkat for 6 sweeps  and you knew that he was hiding his mutant blood from the other trolls and when they figured out you were like "Yeah I knew that shit from the start".

It didn't take too long to figure out the Striders secret, it just worried you of how he used bandages to hide it and it was stupid and dangerous of him to do this to himself, so you decided to give him something way safer and better.

"Stop pulling my cape, I'm coming, alright." He said following you while fixing his god tier, then you stopped by Kanayas respiteblook and knocked on the door, it opened to reveal the jadeblood troll.

"Oh Y/n, You're Here For What You  Requested?"

"Yeah!" She handed you the flat box and you were on your merry way.

"Alright, why are we here?" Dave asked.

"So I can give you this." You answered handing him the box, he opened it and pulled out a binder, he gave you a questioning look not knowing what it is.

"It works better than the bandages that you use, plus it's safer." Realising what you ment he had a shocked expression.

"It was obvious from the start, at least for me, still don't understand why is it so complicated for you humans to just come out?" It was easy to read his expression and what he's about to say so you cut him off again.

"If your human friends don't accept you for the way you are then they're not worth being your friends and as for trolls, well we don't give two shits about gender identity."

Saying that the knight of time didn't say anything instead he hugged you and cried, you hugged him back patting his back, he was happy that someone was there for him and understood him, even though it was a alien with an extinct blood colour.

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿

Me:I know this sucked don't judge me.