Karkat x reader

Me: yes the first one is everybody's favourite a-hole Karkat Vantas! JK about the a-hole part.😊
Laura: be happy I chose this than watching sope operas.
Me: if you want to watch something with a lot of drama and twists I suggest for you Turkish shows.
Laura: really?
Me: yup. Anyways...
.
.
.
Enjoy!
♥️♦️♠️♣️

You and Kanaya drank tea and chatted about fashion and stuff like that, ya know, normal morial stuff. That's until Karkat busted through the door, he was so angry, because someone, and that's you, drew on his face with markers as a prank.

"Uh-oh." You said. "Y/n, what did you do?" Kanaya asked, you were backing away as Karkat took a few steps forward, without any hesitation you started running for your dear life.

"COME BACK HERE FUCKASS!" He was hot on your heels while you kept repeating 'nope nope nope nope nope nope' or ' I'd  rather live'. And after a long chase you finally lost him.

Putting your hands on your knees and tried to get your breathing to a normal pace, that's until someone tackled you to the floor, you can take a wild guess on who it was.

And yes it was non other than Karkat Vantas "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS Y/N!" He yelled inching close to you.

Scared for your life, you closed your eyes and waited for the worst to happen. You felt pain  on your neck, he was roughly kissing your neck and held you tight.

When he stopped, you already passed out.

Time skip: ♋ × ♋ × ♋

You woke up to something purring next to you, did Nepeta break into your room again?

Turning around you were now face to face with the tsundere troll who was still asleep, you slowly got up without waking him up and put a pillow under his arm.

You got to the bathroom, and saw your reflection, there was a hickie on your neck and it was shaped like cancer.

You tried to cover it with makeup but the symbol was still there 'well it's official, that hickie will be there for a long time.'

You got out and saw Karkat sitting on the bed and looked nervous. You sat next to him "Hey KK, what's wrong?" You asked patting his back, he didn't look at you and mumbled something  you couldn't understand "Gee, how come you're so quiet now, hah Karkitty?" You teased him and poked his cheek.

"GOG DAMIT Y/N, I'M FLUSHED FOR YOU!" And then tried to hide his candy red face. He was just so adorable that you just had to kiss him, in which you did "Flushed for you too Karkat."

♥️♦️♠️♣️
Me: well this one sucked so let's hope the next one will be better.
Laura: well I liked it.
Jackson: well it wasn't as half bad as I thought, but yeah you get the point.
Me/Laura/Jackson: Goodbye everybody!