Dirk x fem!reader [SADSTUCK]

Me: a bit OOC, but anyways, enjoy!
♠️♥️♣️♦️

From all the stupidest irony things Dirk ever did, this just tops the cake of irony, you are a sarcastic girl (sarcasm is the highest level of irony) so you somehow got along with the Stride dude, you were on the best terms so you could say that you were friends.

Back to the topic!

As soon as you met Roxy, everything changed, you had such a huge crush on the drunk girl and slowly helped her out with her alcoholic problem and slowly she started liking you in the same romantic way as you did,however Dirk didn't like the fact that he was losing the only friend that understands his sense of irony or maybe it was because he developed feelings for you even though he said he'd never be interested in girls and you believe him. One day Dirk called you to hangout at his place and you agreed since you were too busy hanging out with Roxy that you almost forgot about your friend, so here you are now hanging out, having a good time and then out of the blue...

"So you and Roxy have some kind of thing going on?"

"Well yeah dude, I was actually thinking of asking her out."

Dirk's heart stoped.

"Whoa there tiger, I know you two have gotten close over the time but isn't it a bit to early to ask, plus you don't know how she feels about you, shemight even reject you." That was a lie, he just didn't want you to be with someone else.

"Then I'll risk it... I can't wait forever and let that opportunity pass me by or are you laying to me because you have a crush on me?" That was clearly sarcasm, but deam it hit him right where it hurts, he just laughed it off.

Time skip to a couple years later:

"Do you, Roxy Lalonde, take Y/n as your wife?"

"I do!"

"And do you, Y/n L/n, take Roxy as your wife?"

"I do!"

"I now pronounce you wife and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

There was clapping and cheering, while Dirk kept his stoic expression on, you were the opportunity that passed him by and it broke his heart.

♠️♥️♣️♦️

Me: I got nothing to say except bye! XD