Leijon x fem!reader

Me: in my defence, I got nothing... so ya...
.
.
.
Enjoy!
♥️♦️♠️

It was a nice and sunny day, and you were walking through the park feeling relaxed, that's until--

":33<Hi Y/n!" A voice said, you looked around to see nobody, then you looked up to see Nepeta on a tree "Nepeta, what are you doing up there?" She just gave you an awkward laugh which ment rather-not-tallk-ablut-it-cuz-it's-embarasing.

Taking a deep sigh and climbed up the tree to get her down. When you got down, safe and sound, you said goodbye to Nepeta and continued your walk not even noticing the hearts floating above her head.

Time skip:

It was night time and you were long time asleep, that's until you woke up to someone purring. To your (not so much of a) surprise it was the olive troll that was sleeping next to you.

How did she get into your house? She must've broke the door like the last time, but since you were so tired you chose to deal with it in the morning.

Time skip brought to you by the author who's at the moment in high school ( in other words I might publish it when I get home or maybe on summer vacation):

Opening your e/c eyes, you got your lazy butt out of the warm comfy bed and went to call someone to pick up Nepeta.

"Yeah, hey Equius... aha she is, yeah can you pick her up? Ok thank you."

It wasn't the first time she or her dancestor and ancestor broke into your home.

Flashback 🎶

"Nepeta... how the fuck did you get into my house?"

":33< shhhhhh don't spoil the moment."

"Alright then good night."

~~~~~

"Meulin what are you doing in my house?"

"(^=●w●=^) <WHAT!?"

"Nevermind, scootche over... alright good night."

"(^=-w-=^)< GOODNIGHT."

~~~~~

"Alright this is just stupid, I'm calling Darkleer."

"(^=>~<=^)< but I brought (favourite anime) and it's the meuwest season."

"I can't argue with that."

End of flashback🎶

Now that you think about it, it sounds like they wanna fill a red quadrant with you and there's two options:

1. Choose one of them

2. Choose none of them and live a single life filled with anime, junk food and fanfiction.

♥️♦️♠️♣️
Me: there will be different endings and comment wich ending do you wanna read first.